Metal 2016

I must have missed this. Out tomorrow.

Winterfylleth-The-Dark-Hereafter.jpg
They do a pretty respectable cover of Capitel I: I Troldskog faren vild from Ulver's first record.

Bolzer

What do you people think of the track released?
I heard an advance copy of the album and....i like it. "I Am III" i initially found a little boring, but it's grown on me a lot and i really enjoyed the album. So many people are going to call it shit though, and the joke that is UDM has already seen to that

Tbh he would probably say it sucks and not bother to listen to it anyway. It's a good album like nearly ever Sodom album. It's not classic level but at least they aren't writing about bullying.

New Meshuggah is already "out".

Almost done with first spin and Im disappointed, the grove they brought on ObZen and also had on Koloss is almost gone, its mostly weird riffs now.

Clockworks, Nostrum and Our Rage Wont Die are good tracks but nothing compared to anything on the previous two albums.

Last edited:
obZen is massively overrated because of Bleed. Everyone, even not a fan of Meshuggah knows that song. The rest of the album is rather forgettable. I still have to revisit the album because I only regularly listen to Dancers to a Discordant System.

When meshuggah are on their craft i enjoy them. I used to be a big fan, I just don't care for them so much anymore. Can only listen to that kinda shit so much.
Off topic, spinning Repulsion atm and this shit rips so fucking hard.

Yeah, for me, so far this album feels way too weird for long sessions. Or maybe not weird, but the riffs and rhythms don't have anything sticking out. Album feels like one big plow. Hopefully its a grower but the last two albums had many tracks or parts that instantly grabbed me, this not so much.