metal bands

neuralfraud

Dec 8, 2002
bradenton, FL
nf.eclisis.net
Hi, new to the forum, been into opeth for a while though.. thanks to my friend I've probably heard just about every opeth song there is (Actually, i didnt hear the entire BWP cd yet ;p)

Anyhow.. I love their style of guitar and the melodic clean parts especially.. but where I live, I just can't seem to run into ANY person that likes playing the same type of music....hell, i don't even really play that type of music.. but it gets into me.. can't help it..fingers say no.. brain says yes.. =/

anyone on this board live in or around sarasota, plays guitar/bass/drums and wants to play some really kick ass metal?

it may seem odd asking that here, even in our local music stores all there is on the billboard are coutnry music or christian rock bands.. absolutely lame scene =/

that's all i guess,

Hmmm.....I was born in Tallahassee, does that help? It's the same way around here, I do think a few people around here like Opeth; I think a couple of copies of Deliverance have been sold by Hastings, but I've yet to meet anyone who's heard of them.