metal fucking -core -core -core

ender7227 said:
First off, :lol:
Second, Headbanger's Ball isn't near as bad as anyone says it is, and besides, simply because a band makes it onto TV does not mean they suck. I give you SYL to prove my point. Headbanger's Ball is where I discovered them, and noone here is going to say they're mainstream or shit because they made it on TV

Did you just miss everything I just said? I said I don't care if it's on MTV2 or not. Metalcore sucks period whether it's on MTV2 or completely obscure. I like Dimmu Borgir(god forbid now all the bully metalheads are gonna kick my ass) and Behemoth despite the fact that they've been on MTV2 which proves I don't not like a band just 'cause they're mainstream.

Carcassian said:
..and you figured this out in 4 weeks. I hope I get to know everyone here as well as you once I've been here as long. :rolleyes:

I was mainly including the people who post most often. And yes the majority of the people who post most often here have no idea what they are talking about. You are an acception, only because Carcass fucking rules.

Amarantus said:
Yes my friend owns all of the Lamb of God albums. I don't make "assumptions" about bands until I've listened to them, unlike alot of people here. Fact is, he fucking sucks. Prove me wrong and then we'll talk.

Way to change your argument. You claimed he had no range, I ask you whether you have heard New American Gospel and Burn The Priest (which you obviously haven't), you say you have and you declare you don't make assumptions. :rolleyes:

Don't you love contradiction?

He says he has heard both the albums I mentioned, yet if he had his "no range" argument would be completely invalid. Therefore he's heard the new stuff and has assumed from that Blythe has no range.

Anyone is capable of having "range" in their vocals. Some vocalists just choose not to exercise this. I don't think its fair to say Randy has "no range."
Albeit, he does vary his vocals between high screams and lower pitch but either way, he doesn't put much effort towards the range of either scream. I don't see why its significant - just as many things, its simple a matter of taste. In other words, he sings in about 2 or 3 different manners, but he distributes little range between each one.