Metal Girlfriends, or not?

I broke up with a metal chick that was really great. She mostly listened to black and wore shirts of Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth. It was all great but we broke. So now I'm seeking some other girl that is not a poser. (I hate posers, and killing posers is my hoby-:))

BastardSonOfGod said:
...I know a few metal chicks and they use boots and metal t-shirts... They don't fit with your description, not all the girls are like that, my friends are really nice (and they are really hot!!!!)... I prefer metal chicks... (Yeah girls, I love you all swedish headbangers... that's for my friends :))

Yeah, but you live in sweden.....that's completely different. Most of the girls around where i live fit my description TO A TEE (ex: girls rave dancing to Lapidate)

That's true, sweden is like a paradise hahaha... but in Chile was almost the same than in Sweden... obviously here there are pretty metal girls everywhere... in Chile is a little bit more difficult to find girls like swedish girls, but there are, as in every country!... No I have to go to see my friends :D Hej då

BastardSonOfGod said:
That's true, sweden is like a paradise hahaha... but in Chile was almost the same than in Sweden... obviously here there are pretty metal girls everywhere... in Chile is a little bit more difficult to find girls like swedish girls, but there are, as in every country!... No I have to go to see my friends :D Hej då

Some of metal girls here are ok but 4 of them are my good freinds, and 2 are my ex-girlfriends. Maybe I'll have better luck if I move to Belgrade in two years after I finish this stupid high school.

Cliche Kid said:
This thread is based on the assumption that we are all straight?

I propose a new thread "Metal Boyfriends, or not?"

Persaonally...any cock all do!!!! Ha ha aha

and in the Katatonia forum, you said you had a girlfriend.

I feel so sorry that she's dating such a dick.

Yeh the raving/rap/party scene here is big amoung the people from 13-25.

So most of the sheep follow that shit.

The goth scene down here is funny, the guys were just as much make up as the chicks and bigger high hells.

The punk scene here seems to be growing aswell, its not trendy to dress like one of them.

I just done get the hype behind all these scenes.

Especially the raver party scene shit, the guys seem to think their tough haha (had a run in with 4 before)

lucifer1126 said:
haha from a girl's perspective i find it quite enjoyable reading you guys' comments. =)

Well I must confess that you're some really smart girl because you listen to metal, especially Bloodbath. But the problem is that the girls like you are really, really rare at least here in Serbia!:Spin:

You know metal chick and metal girlfriend are different, they suit to different tastes. I used to listen to a lot of gothic/doom stuff (just like most of the girls here in Turkey. And the number of posers and regular lookings are equal here. Thank god there is no "gothic scene", bars, clubs etc that would multiply latex&spikes) Listening to mostly melodical and technical death and pagan stuff, I personally don't prefer to declare what I listen to with my outlook but I guess it is obvious what I don't listen to.
Nuk3m said:
Ill stick to my Turkish design junkie girlfriend.
I really wonder what kind of image it is.. (?)

Flal said:
From my experience, real metal chicks are usually regular looking gals that like metal for the music, not the image.

exactly.
the only "metal" shirts i have are some katatonia and anathema shirts and i bought them all after concerts, so their purpose is basically to make me remember the gig and not to show other ppl what i listen to. i couldn't care less honestly.

°scarlet° said:
exactly.
the only "metal" shirts i have are some katatonia and anathema shirts and i bought them all after concerts, so their purpose is basically to make me remember the gig and not to show other ppl what i listen to. i couldn't care less honestly.

Then great for you because here in Serbia, 90% of normal looking girls listen some fancy shit. But still there are many "metal girls" that are posers. I myself were lucky to find two real metal girls and in the same time was unlucky to find out that both of them were bitches.

Jerreh said:
I got a metal loving boyfriend..
It's fun to just hang out with eachother, listening to Bloodbath, Daylight Dies and all those other awesome bands.
We haven't been to any concerts yet, tough. I want to. :p

I really hope that ur not a man/boy. If u are......-hammertime! (splatt) haha

if theyre not a metal girl when you meet them, then make them...i found a girl who listened to eminem and britney when i met her...now she FUCKS to bloodbath and opeth and the haunted and dark tranquility etc etc. so go and share the love