Metal Girlfriends, or not?

My girlfriend wasn't into metal originally, but I've been getting her into some stuff, which is great. Some bands she enjoys include Destruction, Vader, Testament, The Absence, etc., and some lame metalcore/hardcore stuff that I don't exactly approve of, but she can listen to what she wants. She seems to prefer thrash metal, as do I. :kickass:

Exec†ioneR said:
I was with my friend here and we came to an idea to ask you do you preffer girls that listen to metal, or you don't for her music interest!?
I myself preffer metal girls but here in Chachak in Serbia is very hard to find a girl that listens to metal and is worthy. But still I don't care if she is a metal girl while she is a great person and is pretty...:)
Actually I'm a girl and all my ex boyfriend told me that that they'd rather be with a Metallian girl rather than a girl who listens to Britney Spears or Achley Simpson. Actually I also cannot figure out being with a boy who cannot understand my musical preferances:loco:
...keep fucking loving Death Metal

My girlfriend loves metal, mostly Heavy (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Manowar, Metal Church, Artch, Motörhead etc), Thrash (Kreator, Megadeth, Testament, Slayer, Sodom, Annhihilator, Metallica etc), Death ( Nile, Death, Behemoth, Bloodbath, Pestilence, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, Vader....) and Symphonic Black ( Dimmu Borgir and a little bit Limbonic Art).

And she´s a hottie too :) !

darcy said:
My girlfriend has Eaten playing on her MySpace profile, and I met her at a Morbid Angel show, so you can imagine... :D

It's not a dealbreaker but it's nice to date someone who's at least a little into metal. It's a pretty obnoxious form of music to most people who aren't, so not having to curb my tastes is excellent. I tend to be more attractive to girls who like metal anyways, so it works out... I mean, try finding danceclub girls who dig guys in leather jackets with long hair.
my gf also has eaten on her myspace profile but i met her at some shitty show with shitty bands :S was fun though i was totaly wasted