Metal Girlfriends, or not?

hmm metal girlfriends? i dunno.... i think it's like communism: in theory it's a brilliant idea, but in practice, not so much :)

every metal girl i've ever known just seemed 'weird' to me for some reason. at first it seems awesome cuz you know... girls don't usually like metal :D... but the more you see them, the whole metal thing just seems like a front. i'm not saying that all metal girls are posers or anything, its just, the ones i've known kinda seem like they're trying hard to like it so someone else thinks they're cool.

again, no offense to any of the girls here :)

I wouldn´t like to have a person with the same taste as mine. It´s nice to be different and to have different intrests...
As long as someone respects the other, musical taste has no importance.
You can always go to gigs with your friends or alone, it´s not necessary to be 24/24 hours with your boyfriend/girlfriend...
My best friend listens to a kind of music that I really hate and that I think is one of the worst ever...we are totally different in many things, but we get along so well, understand each other and know how to have fun together, etc.

Metal is the genre I love the most, but I listen to many other kinds of music aswell, so if my girl doesnt listen to metal but knows how to listen to proper music and some oldies Im happy, if she likes metal even better, but I hate those Emo looking girls, who dress in black all of the fucking time, etc. I like girls who dress normaly but in their own original way, are open minded and have a great sence of humor, and ofcourse who listen to proper music, if a girl doesnt understand music then its a real turn off for me

I would very much like a chick into metal, but there arent many that I know. so its harder to find someone if thats your criteria. personally, as long as theyre into something good like punk or classic rock and they can at least deal with metal its ok

Scavneck said:
Metal is the genre I love the most, but I listen to many other kinds of music aswell, so if my girl doesnt listen to metal but knows how to listen to proper music and some oldies Im happy, if she likes metal even better, but I hate those Emo looking girls, who dress in black all of the fucking time, etc. I like girls who dress normaly but in their own original way, are open minded and have a great sence of humor, and ofcourse who listen to proper music, if a girl doesnt understand music then its a real turn off for me

Amen

metal girls are bitches, i would like to get a normal girl so i can mold her as i please,shit bad experiences ive had with metal girls

in general i prefer metalhead chicks (or dudes) ; something about good music taste turns me on, but i wouldn't object to dating someone who wasn't into the same music as me ( as long as she is neither a poseur or an emo kid )

I've never been with a chick who's into all of the music that I am. If they like metal, they don't like the lighter stuff. If they like the lighter stuff, they don't like the metal, etc.. I think it's funny as hell when a woman finds out that I play guitar because they assume I play radio/pop type things, so when they actually hear me play, they hate it but don't have the nerve to say it. And honestly, I don't like pure metalheads of any gender. I mean, the ones that have that, "If it's not heavy, it sucks" attitude.

couldn't do it... my girl loves all the mainstream crap and im absolutely fine with that. we have a system that at her house its her music, my house mine and we just respect each other. metal girls intimidate me too, well all the ones ive met.

EvilSexKitten said:
in general i prefer metalhead chicks (or dudes) ; something about good music taste turns me on, but i wouldn't object to dating someone who wasn't into the same music as me ( as long as she is neither a poseur or an emo kid )

EvilSexKitten .. can I asume from this post that you are a girl and you are atracted to both women and men? :Spin: