metal songs whose existence cannot be justified

Or it could just the fact that Rhapsody sucks.

Rhapsody's history speaks for itself, they have been one of the leading and pioneering symphonic power metal bands for over a decade, and have done an incredible amount for the genre, and just because something doesn't fit into your narrow-minded category of what is "good" metal doesn't automatically mean it "sucks," that's childish reasoning.

I liked your racist touch. Italians can go home and drown themselves in olive oil. Though Italy did spawn the 2nd greatest musical genre of all time so maybe I should be less harsh.

Rhapsody's history speaks for itself, they have been one of the leading and pioneering symphonic power metal bands for over a decade, and have done an incredible amount for the genre, and just because something doesn't fit into your narrow-minded category of what is "good" metal doesn't automatically mean it "sucks," that's childish reasoning.
Or you know, they suck.

Beavis and Butthead have shit taste in metal tbh. Also grim reaper is traditional metal, which immediately makes it a lot better than most of what the people who dislike them here listen to.

God, that CF song is unbearable. I can't even listen to the whole thing. I've never even given Cold Lake a proper listen and I probably never will.

i think it was great, id rather listen to that than cheesy heavy metal like iron maiden.

Most of the "metal" songs whose existence cannot be justified to me are the various abominatory attempts at covers that are found on many otherwise classic albums. Coroner's take on "Purple Haze" stands out to me as possibly the worst, closely followed by Megadeth's "Anarchy in the USA".