Metalcore!!!!!!!!!!

the people that bash breakdowns...are bashing the real start stoppish "UNITE! WITHOUT DRUGS!" type breakdowns. Not the general ones...metalheads I think prefer more of the breakdowns with a consistant groove kinda like Misery Index's.

Jesus christ, into the moat sounds like every fucking band starting out today. Gay ass Korn riffs mixed with horrible screaming and "technical" garbage riffs.

Decrepit Birth is a pretty sick band......To panteraddict....yeah you are right...its sort of does sound like that but I think that the whole part of being technical is to have guitar riffage that isnt scene in everyday death metal.

It's not like there's a ton of technical dm bands anyway. Some bands like Suffocation, Decapitated, Deicide at one point were considered technical death, but they're really just their own form of traditional dm. When you hear bands like Spawn of Possession, Psycroptic, Necrophagist, Lykathea Aflame...it's just not too common for bands to play like that. Maybe nowadays..but not before.

Dont get me wrong, i love technical death metal. I cant stand when faggy metalcore bands try to be like them.

Merloch said:
Jesus christ, into the moat sounds like every fucking band starting out today. Gay ass Korn riffs mixed with horrible screaming and "technical" garbage riffs.

I vehemently disagree (no pun intended, :tickled: ). What about all the elements they incorporate that aren't usually assimilated into metalcore?