Metallica - Death Magnetic ripped!

I'm not speaking for anyone else but for my part I would have to say "JA DOCH"
wait a minute ... are you that angry german kid that was all over youtube for a while?
well i wouldn't say "JA DOCH", well that seems to be the problem here.
youtube kid?...lolz...do you have a link!?

I know what you mean, but still..you're wrong.

the mix of the metallica is just awful and the mastering is even worse.period.

and everyone on this forum is unbiased enough to judge it.

the music is really cool though (quite digging it), I just can't listen to it cause it honestly sounds like shit.
and I LOVE metallica!
(among my top20 CD's of all time there are probably 2-3 metallica CDs)

I seriously have to agree, what I'm hearing so far is actually making it a bit difficult for me to listen all the way through. Hopefully the actual cd will sound at least a little better. I'm pretty sure what is supposed to be a high quality mp3 is actually just a 128 that someone bumped up to 320. Anyway, I'll buy it next week and hope for at least a slight improvement in the sound quality.

Damn, the list of people who should have mixed this fucker just keeps getting bigger. I think Rubin did the best job he could as producer (yes, I know he didn't mix it) but I just hear new stuff from people like Richardson, Sneap, Ward, even Bauerfiend and all I can say is "Why?"

well i wouldn't say "JA DOCH", well that seems to be the problem here.
youtube kid?...lolz...do you have a link!?

its not the whole problem, just part of it

and like I said, I'm only speaking for myself

Would you more closely listen to the opinion about a sports team from someone who coaches a team or from a fat bastard who only watches the game on tv?

Would you more closely listen to the opinion about a sports team from someone who coaches a team or from a fat bastard who only watches the game on tv?
haha, that's a good one!

but...get back to your scool time,
he teacher, was he always the smartest person in the classroom?
i bet he wasn't:D (not a good one i know:cry:)

Why do I foresee Soultrash get banned like the dude who couldn't lead a normal discussion on the Testament - Formation Of Damnation thread and kept saying that "new thrash is all fake and oldschool thrash must be raw and rules"!!!?? ;)

I'm pretty sure what is supposed to be a high quality mp3 is actually just a 128 that someone bumped up to 320. Anyway, I'll buy it next week and hope for at least a slight improvement in the sound quality.

I should know within the hour...I've just uploaded a 320 version and it's taking forever...seems the files are very large.

if my behaviour is really that bad that i have to be banned, ok, no problem about that.
i thought i am the one who's taking things too serious!;)

I know what you mean, but still..you're wrong.

the mix of the metallica is just awful and the mastering is even worse.period.

and everyone on this forum is unbiased enough to judge it.

the music is really cool though (quite digging it), I just can't listen to it cause it honestly sounds like shit.
and I LOVE metallica!
(among my top20 CD's of all time there are probably 2-3 metallica CDs)

my thoughts in your post. EXACTLY +100000!(""`§!"(§!

hetfield072508.jpg

I don't know, I think the mix is getting a bit too much attention. I mean, sure there are a lot of things I would have preferred to be different, but it still sounds quite slamming played loud in my truck. I guess I enjoy the music so much that I barely even notice.

The mastering, on the other hand...