Metallica Fuckin Blows

metallica changed the music in 1983 and much more in 1986 so i dont know when dimmu borgir or cof had changed the music ok. + kirk hammet can be a teacher to many many many guitarists around the world. !!!!

+ needled wareheart i think you are an asshole cause you sead that i dond know spelling and that you dont like master of puppets.

1. if you dont like master of puppets you should say "i dont like master of puppets" and you sad that the album is shitty!

2. i dont know english that mouch cause i m from slovenia

3. NOW WHO S THE RETARDO YOU OR ME??? I THINK ITS YOU!!!

This thread has made me lose faith in the average CoB fan. Seems like respect, common sense, satire, and subjectivity are not within the mental capacity of most of you.

Though those of you who DO have brains made this thread a good read with some of your comments. :lol:

Liquid Shadow said:
This thread has made me lose faith in the average CoB fan. Seems like respect, common sense, satire, and subjectivity are not within the mental capacity of most of you.

Though those of you who DO have brains made this thread a good read with some of your comments. :lol:

Now you're generalizing.

Everybody who generalize are idiots :p

Liquid Shadow said:

I think it's sad that you take this so seriosuly :p

I'm not average goddamnit! I'm very special! You oughto kiss my big toe every sunday morning before and after you go to church! Me > Metallica.
*puts on macho look, prepares to say a very manly thing*
\m/ ZEPPELIN RUUUUUUUUUULES \m/ [/Otto]

OK... I had join UM just to reply on this thread... (I'm such a geak). :cry:
Metallica isn't as... well their not the same but i'm sure some people like the new Metallica... I know a few. I still like some of the New shit but i like the old shit much better. As if ypu care what I think but then again I don't care about your opinion. But I'm curious so please state it. Anyway in regards to Megadeth I think Mustaine is a genious as is Hetfield. Megadeth hasn't changed as much as Metallica though they did try to make a pop album: RISK :yuk: . Didn't like that but then again haven't listened to it that much... find it too boring I do Like Crushem though. I myself feel that a band must evolve in away. Maybe not as quickly or as evidently as Metallica but still change is enivitable. Just listen to Bodom (now it fits in this forum :Smug: ) Listen to the new Album and then listen to Trashed... there's a difference in the style. Might be subtle for someone and more drastic to others... Fuck I'm Gonna go drink... This writing is lame and I doubt nobody gives a shit. Just thank God/Beelsebub/Insert Deity Here we have recordings of some of the finest metal this far with Metallica's and Megadeth's early work... JUST DON'T FORGET ABOUT SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Liquid Shadow said:

FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKIN TALKIN BOUT YOU FUCKIN FUCKASS FUCKSHIT. I AM FUCKIN MORE THAN YOUR FUCKIN AVERAGE FUCKIN CO FUCKIN B FAN FOR FUCK SAKES YOU STUPID FUCK. ALEXI FUCKIN LAIHO IS A FUCKIN GOD AND FUCKERS LIKE YOU NEED TO FUCKIN WORSHIP HIM. LOST YOUR FUCKIN FAITH? SUCK MY FUCKIN FAITHFUL FUCKIN COCK. RESPECT? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FUCKIN RESPECT A FUCKIN FUCK WITH A FUCKIN NAME LIKE LIQUID FUCKIN SHADOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT YOU SORRY FUCKIN SACK OF FUCKIN SHIT

P.S. FUCK YOU

Trashdevil said:
Metallica isn't as... well their not the same but i'm sure some people like the new Metallica... I know a few. I still like some of the New shit but i like the old shit much better. As if ypu care what I think but then again I don't care about your opinion. But I'm curious so please state it. Anyway in regards to Megadeth I think Mustaine is a genious as is Hetfield. Megadeth hasn't changed as much as Metallica though they did try to make a pop album: RISK :yuk: . Didn't like that but then again haven't listened to it that much... find it too boring I do Like Crushem though. I myself feel that a band must evolve in away. Maybe not as quickly or as evidently as Metallica but still change is enivitable. Just listen to Bodom (now it fits in this forum :Smug: ) Listen to the new Album and then listen to Trashed... there's a difference in the style. Might be subtle for someone and more drastic to others... Fuck I'm Gonna go drink... This writing is lame and I doubt nobody gives a shit. Just thank God/Beelsebub/Insert Deity Here we have recordings of some of the finest metal this far with Metallica's and Megadeth's early work... JUST DON'T FORGET ABOUT SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Dude, please don't try to post a seriously reply here, we're all just fucking about :lol::lol::lol:

Trashdevil said:

I don't know what this post is all about, too long, but FUCK YOU! just to be sure :p

wildchild86 said:
Metallica is just a cheesedick girl band with huge mullets. Megadeth is REAL thrash metal

ive always hated metallica. the biggest fucking egotistical (i think i slaughtered that word) band ever. not even danzig has an ego that big (and that is a huge ego right there).

i cant say i like megadeath a lot, but dave mustain i think is a rape ass guitarist from like the 4 songs ive heard from them. plus i like his V guitar.

xBloodOfAThousandX said:
ive always hated metallica. the biggest fucking egotistical (i think i slaughtered that word) band ever. not even danzig has an ego that big (and that is a huge ego right there).

i cant say i like megadeath a lot, but dave mustain i think is a rape ass guitarist from like the 4 songs ive heard from them. plus i like his V guitar.

Well atleast some hates metallica as much as I do. And if you listen to megadeth I am sure you would like it if you are a fan of thrash.