Metallica

Lars is just awful. He looks really uncomfortable and strained during the whole performance, as if he's really struggling. I play about once every 2-3 years and I think I could do a better job.

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/metallica-never-trailer-224022859.html

Through the Never is written and directed by Nimród Antal who has given us such films as Predators, and Kontroll. Actor Dane DeHaan of Chronicle, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 fame will be starring in the film along with of course The Metallica band. Then there will also be hundreds of their fans as well. The story revolves around how a band crew member played by DeHaan is faced with a situation that changes his life forever after he is sent on a mission during one of Metallica’s live performance at a sold out arena.

:err:

IF YOU STOP PAYING ATTENTION
MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY

I still remember when I used to defend them. Then I watched Some Kind of Monster and said... no. No Metallica, you are dead to me. DEAD.

sometimes i think about checking out the 'new' metallica, and then usually just put on AJFA instead and move on with my day because i am a lazy scumbag

Last edited:
"On one occasion, Mustaine brought his dog to rehearsal; the dog jumped onto the car of Metallica bassist Ron McGovney and scratched the paint. Hetfield allegedly yelled at Mustaine's dog and kicked it in anger, to which Mustaine responded by physically attacking Hetfield and McGovney and verbally abusing Ulrich."