Metallica

well, Mustaine rips it on this one. I see more energy here than I've seen in any recent memory Megadeth performance live

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a good one

GR7uW.jpg

this is from sweden's largest free newspaper (you probably have them stateside as well, ad-supported free newspapers that are circulated widely in larger cities)

i won't translate all of it but here are some choice quotes to put on the album cover sticker:

"metallica has finally disappeared up its own asshole for good"
"the band walks the earth like a giant butt, farting humanity in the face"
"an unreasonable mockery of rock music"
"nauseating sounds created by superstars whose innards are comprised of chernobyl" (yeah it sounds pretty weird in swedish too)
"every grade except the lowest would be a lie"

graded: 0 out of 5

"every grade except the lowest would be a lie", haha that is awesome, almost Lovecraftian

you have to wonder whether this is more of an embarrassment to Lou Reed than it is Metallica.

Ooooooooooof

METALLICA has invited more than 22 of its favorite artists from across the music and comedy spectrum to the inaugural Orion Music + More, set to take place June 23-24 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. More than just music, the festival will also feature a lifestyle element showcasing the band's individual interests — and allowing fans to interact directly with each of the band members.

METALLICA will headline both nights, and play its classic 1991 self-titled album in its entirety on one of the nights for the first time ever on U.S. soil.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

METALLICA
ARCTIC MONKEYS
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
MODEST MOUSE
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
CAGE THE ELEPHANT
FUCKED UP
BEST COAST
HOT SNAKES
TITUS ANDRONICUS
GARY CLARK JR.
LUCERO
ROKY ERICKSON
THE BLACK ANGELS
THE SWORD
A PLACE TO BURY STRANGERS
LITURGY

there was another band called liturgy way before that starbuckscore band

they were better

Last edited by a moderator:
you could shoot roky erickson in the face and bury his corpse and he would be better than metallica