Metallica

speaking of crap ... just tried to listen to the new Megadeth which I have been reading everywhere that it's the bees knees ...

i couldn't make it past track 3 ... what huddah.

these guys died after Cryptic Writings ...

Every album since Cryptic Writings has been given the same return-to-form treatment

hahahaha I swear, a duo that was just some dude playing the same riff over and over again with another guy ranting nonsensically on top of it opened for a band of mine many years ago, they sounded JUST LIKE THIS. :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

here's a good one

GR7uW.jpg

this is from sweden's largest free newspaper (you probably have them stateside as well, ad-supported free newspapers that are circulated widely in larger cities)

i won't translate all of it but here are some choice quotes to put on the album cover sticker:

"metallica has finally disappeared up its own asshole for good"
"the band walks the earth like a giant butt, farting humanity in the face"
"an unreasonable mockery of rock music"
"nauseating sounds created by superstars whose innards are comprised of chernobyl" (yeah it sounds pretty weird in swedish too)
"every grade except the lowest would be a lie"

graded: 0 out of 5

Jason Newsted is probably the least talented bassist to ever "make it" in the music business

Oh, and fuck Metallica

less than Gene Simmons?

one thing that is Newstead's crowning achievement ... the damn bass recording on Doomsday for the Deceiver :kickass:

with Bruce Willis

and with Newsted ... he still fits in better with them than Trujillo but seems like a miserable bastard.

Last edited by a moderator: