Metallica

I am.. the table? WTF

first they sing "i am the tablet" then "i am the table"

it's probably intentional but i find it just as likely that james just didn't read the lyrics right and they were like ah fuck it, we've already packed up the vocal mic, let's just leave it

first they sing "i am the tablet" then "i am the table"

it's probably intentional but i find it just as likely that james just didn't read the lyrics right and they were like ah fuck it, we've already packed up the vocal mic, let's just leave it

Wait for some art fuck to say how the change in the word with the missing letter is some metatextual examination of how the lost T is secretly about vaginas or some shit.

So I read that Metallica and Lou Reed have a group album coming out in like 3 days.

It's cool because my music collection is full of Metallica and the Velvet Underground, yet this is still the gayest idea I've ever heard of.

"Welcome to A Taste Of India, we serve nothing but the finest lamb curry and hamburgers."

I'm starting to agree with JayK about his hatred of buffet metal I guess. OLD AND CURMUDGEONLY, HERE I COME.

You know what the sad part is... if you extract all vocals and listen to the riffs in "Pumping Blood" and "Mistress Dread"... they are seriously the best riffs Metallica has put together in twenty plus years. Yet they are so completely useless in this context. There was potential for those riffs to become amazing songs... forever now wasted.

You know what the sad part is... if you extract all vocals and listen to the riffs in "Pumping Blood" and "Mistress Dread"... they are seriously the best riffs Metallica has put together in twenty plus years. Yet they are so completely useless in this context. There was potential for those riffs to become amazing songs... forever now wasted.

yeah but you know they still would have been wasted with hetfield's inevitable basting of UUURRRR-YAH crooning and kirk hammett flogging his wah-wah pedal like the dead horse that it is

that's still not going to make me listen.

Wait for some art fuck to say how the change in the word with the missing letter is some metatextual examination of how the lost T is secretly about vaginas or some shit.
No art fuck would ever listen to modern-day metallica
The types that thought Inception was a deep film probably would.

Okay I'm listening to The View now. This is real? I mean, this isn't a joke? Why does Lou Reed sound like he's narrating a SyFy original movie? o_O

hahahaha I swear, a duo that was just some dude playing the same riff over and over again with another guy ranting nonsensically on top of it opened for a band of mine many years ago, they sounded JUST LIKE THIS. :lol:

Actually I like new Metallica because everytime I think of a band that broke up / died / got shafted too early, I used to think "oh man, just think of how awesome they could've been after like 4 more albums," but now I just think "die young, handsome corpse, not Metallica."