-=Metropolis=- likes to use drugs and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I supposed to know when I am being fucked with or not? I do not read minds. Instead of everyone just speaking in a civilized manner, they just rant about stupid shit and don't give me a chance to be myself and not respond to their shit.

Do you always over-evaluate every new member to this forum?

I swear it's like clockwork.

Everyone is doing the same thing, thinking they know who the hell I am and making stupid un-educated assumptions about my personality.

This is a ridiculous argument...

we know the type. face it friend. you're just another stereotype. another human. not a bit single and identifiable just another brick in the wall.

Oh yeah, that shit is so serious. Like when I dress up in corpse paint and a witch hat every day and go eat poptarts.

And what facts be these you speak of?

Fact 1- You are quick to assume you know one's personality before any analyzing of your own is done.

Fact 2- You conform to a large group of online forum-goers and find a place, and when new members arrive to the forum you do the same thing. Jump to conclusions and follow what everyone else is saying.

I don't need to write a list, those are the highlights.

Basically saying, don't judge a book by it's cover. And perhaps try not being a cunt to everyone you don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.