Michael Jackson is dead

Micheal Jackson has lost all relevance a long time ago...

I never liked any of his music or have ever been even remotely interested in his life, music or anything related to him or his family.

cheers

Not even the janet jackson boob incident?

Also if your not that interested dont post in a thread about who your not interested in.

Not even the janet jackson boob incident?

Also if your not that interested dont post in a thread about who your not interested in.

How was that interesting? It's just a damn fucking boob, nobody should care. Also posting on forum equals giving/sharing your opinion, no matter what it is. Thanks at least (to Koi) for remaking the thread at the right place, but I must say that the subject is not so interesting nor talkable. What can we say? He's good, he's bad, he died young, he was stressed, he was a legend, pop, respect, rip, sad. Okay we're done :).

I can't say I was a fan, but growing up in the 80's you couldn't get away from the monster that was Thriller. As far as a pop star, the guy was an absolute genuis when it came to being a songwriter, performer and entertainer. I would definitely put him up there in the same category as Sting or Prince, when he was in his prime. Might have gone off the deep end after the 80s and I won't touch upon the allegations. I'll just say that even though I wasn't a huge fan....this was still a shocker. Rest in Peace, Michael....and condolences to his family.

The weirdest thing though, i sat yesterday listening through some of the MJ classics for some reason, i haven't listened to him for years before that...So his death really came as a shock after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A really fuckin' weird cat as a human. His talent as a musical entertainer was off the charts. "Thriller" maybe the greatest "pop" album ever made. Was he a pedophile? From what evidence that has been released, I'd say he was. The general public will never know the truth about Michael Jackson. Whatever the opinion, it's basically just speculation on our part. I read that the family lawyer thinks drugs played a huge part in his death. No surprise there. RIP,man.

A really fuckin' weird cat as a human. His talent as a musical entertainer was off the charts. "Thriller" maybe the greatest "pop" album ever made. Was he a pedophile? From what evidence that has been released, I'd say he was. The general public will never know the truth about Michael Jackson. Whatever the opinion, it's basically just speculation on our part. I read that the family lawyer thinks drugs played a huge part in his death. No surprise there. RIP,man.

He was probably a pedophile, but he was a sick man...
It's common for pedophiles to have suffered an own lost childhood.