Michael Jackson is dead

Here's a personal memorie involving michael:
I used to collect coins when i was little, and my mother found this box with some various stuff involving foreign money from the trashroom, inside of the box there was a michael jackson casette with the silver michael jackson on the cover...I remember listening to the casette all night long with my first walkman (freestyle) being totally blown away :D (a moment of nostalgy :D)

it must be the HIStory album. used to listen to it on my walkman, too.

And you have to keep in mind that you should respect people, and those who died.
plenty of people don't deserve to be respected after they die, i.e. murderers and *ahem* pedophiles
And how do the hell you know that he was a pedophile or not? the won the case and those people who blamed him have just fucking sick minds and want to create dramas around such icon.
---NEWS FLASH---
rich and powerful people get away with crimes all the fucking time, see also: oj simpson
On the top of that, being a pedophile, gay, a-sexual is none of our business.
can't believe you just compared pedophilia to homosexuality, well actually i guess it's to be expected, it's a typical third world opinion
He is a musician, and a great one, and this is what counts.
we clearly have different criteria for what makes a great musician
Why don't you insult Rob Halford for being gay?? it's his business. and show some respect to people.
because he's not as gay as YOU
emotowned.gif

guys, keep in mind that you are mourning a child molester. also his musical career had been pretty much over for more than 10 years. good fucking riddance
Alleged child molester. Don't state allegations and speculation as fact.

Regardless, he made a lot of people happy with his music and dancing. What did you ever do?

plenty of people don't deserve to be respected after they die, i.e. murderers and *ahem* pedophiles
Nonetheless, they deserve respect just for the sake of being mankind.
---NEWS FLASH---
rich and powerful people get away with crimes all the fucking time, see also: oj simpson
--News Flash---
People are always running after rich people for the their money.

can't believe you just compared pedophilia to homosexuality, well actually i guess it's to be expected, it's a typical third world opinion
I didn't compare pedophilia to homosexuality, i was talking about different sexual orientation. Plus, what's wrong with being living in the third world you dumb? What the fuck do you know about the third world? NOTHING i bet.
we clearly have different criteria for what makes a great musician
I guess so.
because he's not as gay as YOU
emotowned.gif

I think i don't have to confirm your gayness coz everyone here knows who the fuck you are, and they do better than me coz they have obviously been resisting your stupidity and ignorance for a long time that i do.

:lol:
says the retarded first class citizen

and then insults hexwind using the word "gay"

:loco:

^so you can just speak about China, which is really different from here...
Man, seriously, I don't know why you are acting like that. What's wrong with you?

I think you are doing just what he want's you to do, to get upset, ignore him...I have yet not seen a serious side of him and i doubt it's happening anytime soon. But then again, this is an internet forum.

i love arasmas lol, such a controversial figure

however he has contributed to this forum

also hexwind, i dont understand your meaning. murderers and rapists and the like deserve respect because they are human? i think thats a weak argument. i think that respect is something that is earned, and can be removed too, based on human action. to me, once you murder / rape another person, any respect you may once have garned just turns to shit and floats away

i love arasmas lol, such a controversial figure

however he has contributed to this forum

also hexwind, i dont understand your meaning. murderers and rapists and the like deserve respect because they are human? i think thats a weak argument. i think that respect is something that is earned, and can be removed too, based on human action. to me, once you murder / rape another person, any respect you may once have garned just turns to shit and floats away

Oh well.. I think i was still sleepy when i said that and i couldn't explain my point of view properly. In my personal agenda that use when i deal with people, I don't show respect to people who don't respect others/me. But about MJ, they have proved that he wasn't guilty. and that women used her kids in other occasions to get money coz "people wanted to rape her kids". If you look at it from a psychological perspective, MJ had a very bad childhood, and he didn't want to see children suffer the way he did, he was just extremely kind with them, at least, this is what it appeared. No need to have sick minds to interpret people's behaviors. Come on, no one ever shared the same bed with one of their friends once? does that make you gay or pedophile or anything? it has nothing to do with it unless you are really gay :lol: . Plus, he could just show the least respect for his musical work, even if he was a pedophile. So you just respect him as a musician who gave A LOT to people ALL over the world for three decades or sth and to the musical scene as well, and maybe not as a person. I would never respect a pedophile or murder or anything. But, you should treat murders as a murder does? I really don't know. Maybe i would have another opinion about it if it wasn't about MJ and I may be thinking this way coz Jackson was, and still is, one of the few people who got my interest in music, so i have a huge respect for them.