Michael Romeo, food references

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, so your from Canada too. So u guys wanna pick on me, 2 on 1, ok, that's how you Canadians are anyway. Wanna gang up on America.

have you noticed that Canada and coward both start with the letter C, coincidence, I think not.

Dammit, Forums arent meant for fighting. They're meant for discussing things like human beings, and killing time. In other words, what she said.

What is the point of making a thread like this in the first place? jax can you plz close this obvious joke of a thread! In all seriousness, most of us have thought deeply into Symphony X lyrics, and none of them are references to food!

NO, they're serious references to food...i mean, come on, "Evil lies that mesmerize, from the dragons' tongue they slide," that dragon was totally eating lies in food-form. Or, even Orion the Hunter lyrics..."the hunter?" hunters hunt for food, guys!!! FOOD!!!

Wow, you really don't know you're english language! I have an excuse, I live in a french province in Canada...and even I know that you're predilections are childs-play! "Evil lies that mesmerize, from the dragons' tongue they slide," He is saying that the lies are rolling off his tongue. Has nothign to do with eating or food. "the hunter?" Hunters don't always hunt for food, but also for prize and rank!

Sea of Lies: "The knife of time carves another line around these eyes..."
Here, he is talking about knives, as used in food, carving, as in possibly pumpkins or turkey, and a line, like waiting in a line at the grocery store

EVEN if youre conclusion was REMOTELY true, it has nothing to do with he rest fo the song...usually songs make some sense, and if he is making a reference to food in that line the whole song would be talking about waiting in line at a grocery store!

Divine Wings:" Seven deadly sins consume you all..." "I taste victory.."
One of the seven deadly sins is gluttony. He also uses uses the word consume. He says, taste, which reminds me of food

Taste reminds you of food? thats simply your opinion and not the bands! Or probably the rest of us. This is simply for metaphorical value...To be able to taste something insinuates that it is close to you... "The Taste of Victory" meaning victory is near!

Anyhoot this is obviously a joke thread, either that or you're a complete moron! I feel this is somehow away to stab at the band and MJR (Turke plz don't go their again, as jax stated it is disrespectful to the band and foremost MJR!) So how about we just close this thread.

PS: If he actually is serious about this than I agree with RobbM...Pay attention in English class next time!

PSS:I don't much appreciate him making wise-cracks at Canada....

fallen2289 said:
oh, so your from Canada too. So u guys wanna pick on me, 2 on 1, ok, that's how you Canadians are anyway. Wanna gang up on America.

have you noticed that Canada and coward both start with the letter C, coincidence, I think not.

^:lol: yeah, i'm from canada...but i'm not pickin' on ya. i really just wanted to see your response, and it's quite good. i could respond to that, but i don't wanna start a whole "U.S.A. vs Canada" thing here.

so, keep it up, i'm quite enjoying this thread, along with the V for Vendetta thread :headbang:

"Wow, you really don't know you're english language! I have an excuse, I live in a french province in Canada...and even I know that you're predilections are childs-play! "Evil lies that mesmerize, from the dragons' tongue they slide," He is saying that the lies are rolling off his tongue. Has nothign to do with eating or food. "the hunter?" Hunters don't always hunt for food, but also for prize and rank! "

dude, that was a joke, proulxski...if you couldn't see the sarcasm in there, or in any of the other posts in threads like this, sorry (but i sense you do see the sarcasm, because your post dissecting everything is awesome!)...as for not knowing the English language, be careful who you're talking to here. i didn't study it for 8 years just for fun.

also, i agree with you and robbm. if this is a serious thread, well, then, i don't know what to say. i don't think it is though. just look at the new "shawn lane is michael romeo's brother" thread :D

proulxski said:
dude their is enough shit threads on this forum... If its not something serious...do not post it!

so having a little fun is out of the question? i can understand if it's in bad taste, but i don't see this as being in bad taste...yet. hilarious for some, maybe not so much for others. it's all in good fun, and until it turns into insults being thrown back and forth, lighten up just a tad.

This whole thread, along with all of my threads, besides the Odyssey one, are a joke. And a lot of people take them seriously, like I seriously believe Symphony X's songs are all about food. I only post stuff to be funny, because there is nothing else good on this forum, no offence. Most of Symphony X's songs are about mythology, but it is just funny how some of his stuff somewhat relates to food. A lot of people on this forum need to chill out, because it is a joke.

Most of Symphony X's songs have the word candle at least once in the lyrics. This is not a joke, the word candle appears a lot.

Funny topics are always good but we have to make sure that we don't overdo it. I tend to think that guys of SyX read this forum (although they probably don't do it very often.) That thought keeps my jokes on a respectful level (at least I think so :D)

Fallen, you live in southern california. I live in florida

WE CAN GET A REAL BIG ROPE, YOU HOLD ONE END AND I HOLD THE OTHER AND RUN UP TO CANADA AND CLOSELINE THE ENTIRE COUTRY WWF STYLE!!!!

you Canada people need to learn not to gang up on someone like that!!!

War_Blade said:
Fallen, you live in southern california. I live in florida

WE CAN GET A REAL BIG ROPE, YOU HOLD ONE END AND I HOLD THE OTHER AND RUN UP TO CANADA AND CLOSELINE THE ENTIRE COUTRY WWF STYLE!!!!

you Canada people need to learn not to gang up on someone like that!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I want aerial video footage of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.