Michael Romeo, food references

Status
Not open for further replies.
ptah knemu said:
You sir, are a genious. You're also a n00b, which says alot about your personality. Alot of good things also.

lol, okay, no need to insult me for kidding around :lol: :loco: ;)

edit: i rethought out what you said... if i'm a noob, yet i'm already a genious, then this is quite the compliment!!!

THANK YOU SIR!!! ;)

the joke threads are funny (though this current one is a sensitive issue).. however, maybe you should just stick to the ones youve already made and just keep changing the tangents instead of making a new one each time..

i am honestly surprised that no one got that these were jokes right off the bat. I shouldn't say no one... i'm surprised that there were people that didn't see the obvious humor right off the bat. Ok... maybe you don't think it's funny... but how could you think he was serious?

I still think this shit's funny :lol:

Jax said:
Don't go there, turke.

Remember, folks, don't say anything here that you wouldn't say to the band themselves..show some respect. Thanks :)

What is the matter with the sentence "Romeo sure likes to eat". This is not an insult. This is a joke. I am also a little bit overweight myself :)

turke said:
What is the matter with the sentence "Romeo sure likes to eat". This is not an insult. This is a joke. I am also a little bit overweight myself :)

Would you go up to him and say "yeah, Mike, you sure do like to eat!" ?

If not, then don't say it here either.

And if so, I just don't know what to say.

@Fallen2289: Even I understood you were joking all along, and Spanish is my main language. I couldn't believe RobbM and Mr.Fast, among others, reacting as 10 year-old boys would...

btw, I always kinda thought these could be the lyrics to Masquerade '98:
Rinse that fools!
Dye! In ridicule..
Save us from this masquerade of lice...
LICE...
LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
:headbang:

The first of these threads made me grin... the second one didn't... the third was annoying... the nth makes me want banning powers.

L. Knight said:
@Fallen2289: Even I understood you were joking all along, and Spanish is my main language. I couldn't believe RobbM and Mr.Fast, among others, reacting as 10 year-old boys would...
It's actually Fallen who acted like a jerk. If you would go back to page 1 you would notice that I made an innocent comment and right after he responded by not only offending me but Canada in it's entirety. Seriously, I think these threads are hilarious but he pretty much acted like a jerk to me, robbm and negativevolume.

Status
Not open for further replies.