Midwest Metal Anthem 2008

Since I had to miss Alehorn and won't be making ProgPower after all (*), I'm really hoping MMA works out for me in two weeks!

BTW, I think Ottoman Empire is now known as Luna Mortis, I saw something about that in a local newspaper while in Madison, WI last weekend.

(*) The real reason for this post is to point out that I have tickets for sale for the Wed and Thurs night events at ProgPower, you can see the info in the Tickets thread on that forum. :saint:

Since I had to miss Alehorn and won't be making ProgPower after all (*), I'm really hoping MMA works out for me in two weeks!

BTW, I think Ottoman Empire is now known as Luna Mortis, I saw something about that in a local newspaper while in Madison, WI last weekend.

(*) The real reason for this post is to point out that I have tickets for sale for the Wed and Thurs night events at ProgPower, you can see the info in the Tickets thread on that forum. :saint:

Damn, Ken, I was looking forward to seeing you at ProgPower, so we could have a beer when I *wasn't* working...

I would really like to make this to see Katagory V, but also to party with 12th Gate just as long as everyone wears their pants this time. :lol:

Friday
8:00-8:40 Vicious Attack
9-9:40 Abolisher
10-10:40 Katagory V
11-11:40 Lydian Sea
12-12:40 Luna Mortis
1-1:40 Penchant 4 Chaos

Saturday

7:00-7:40 Full Throttle CGO
8:00-8:40 Degradation
9:00-9:40 Ebonmortis
10:00-10:40 Eden's Fall