Mikael goddamnit.

^nah, man, im not gonna make fun of your car. i will say though, it seems to me to be a strange choice. although i applaud you on driving american, i would think, for the money, you couldve bought a 96 miata and put a supercharger on it and had a 250 hp go-kart. but maybe thats not what you were going for.
that said, your cavalier looks nicely done.
cheers

dorian gray said:
^nah, man, im not gonna make fun of your car. i will say though, it seems to me to be a strange choice. although i applaud you on driving american, i would think, for the money, you couldve bought a 96 miata and put a supercharger on it and had a 250 hp go-kart. but maybe thats not what you were going for.
that said, your cavalier looks nicely done.
cheers

well thank you very much, man. I actually didn't spend much at all on it, i had a cavalier a year or so ago, and decided it was time to upgrade, so i bought that '99 Z24 with 40k miles for $8,000 :) He was askin $9k, too. Blue book on a bone-stock '99 Z is 6500 or so, and there's at least $15,000 in aftermarket stuff on it (now, i've done a decent amount to it since i got it)

Evil Ernie said:
They should get a power metal singer as a guest for the new album, that would be something original.

OK maybe it would be better if there wasn't any guest vocalist at all.

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard since I have been here.

gatedropper said:
That has to be the funniest thing I have heard since I have been here.

you must lead a sheltered and pathetic life.

Me and Seagram's are getting back together tonight. I'm sure I"ll have another epiphane.

yeah, Jonas or no backing vox.
anyway, a new album should be here mid 2005, or something.
*checks Opeth site, it says:
"Mikael Åkerfeldt has started writing for what is supposed to be the next Opeth album. Hopefully to be recorded sometime in the early Spring of 2005."

:).

edit//
lol, didn't saw the 3rd page :err:..