Mikael goddamnit.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Wait, what did he do?? Did he produce MAYH and Still Life?

directly from the cd booklet:

My ARMS, YOUR HEARSE, the third observation by Opeth, was absorbed by the electronical devices at Fredman studios, and captured on tape by Fredrik Nordstrom, Anders Friden and Opeth during August/September 1997.

he had nothing to do with Still Life though.

EDIT: we do need an update from mike..soon.

I want my name in the liner notes....

I want a dedication goddamnit. I wanna see, "opeth would like to thank, The_drip, because he drinks whiskey...alot, and tells us what to do."

Why in the world would you want anyone else to sing on a Opeth reocrd...........dudes..............Mikael has the best metal voice and the best singing voice Iv eheard in years..............adn beleive me hes feckin awesome............so adding a new Vocal or guest Vox wont really add anythgin to thier soudn in my opinion.........!!!!...........I say let them be the way they are and sometimes its good to take a break ............it helps iwthe the creative flow........PEAC EOUT

waz416 said:
Why in the world would you want anyone else to sing on a Opeth reocrd...........dudes..............Mikael has the best metal voice and the best singing voice Iv eheard in years..............adn beleive me hes feckin awesome............so adding a new Vocal or guest Vox wont really add anythgin to thier soudn in my opinion.........!!!!...........I say let them be the way they are and sometimes its good to take a break ............it helps iwthe the creative flow........PEAC EOUT

no...the album.......dudes.....needs to be......released before my.........................birthday.....or...........else.....I will..........destroy all of sweden........

the_drip said:
you have hairy frikken arms dude. I thought mine were hairy ..but yours are the hairiest
ummm thats not me silly...thats my boyfriend... i am female.. :tickled:
Ok, what the hell is the name of that weapon? Not an axe really, or a mace...a halbern (or however you spell it)?
its a halberd and its mine...its not battle ready unfortunately but it looks wicked

Maharet said:
its a halberd and its mine...its not battle ready unfortunately but it looks wicked

Thanks. How cool would it be to wield real ones. Just imagine, you and your boys are in your car, some guys talk shit, and you roll out with medieval weapons. Unless they got guns, they're running.

@Shadows Skulk: LOL m~_~m

Anyway, fuck yeah, get Jonas! I've been saying that forever now. T_T Imagine Jonas singing harmony over Mike, or vice versa, instead of Steve Wilson (no flames please, I know that Steve has a great voice; I just want to hear Jonas/Mike vocal harmonies, like what Mike did on Soilwork's 'A Predator's Portrait', but... a bit (a lot) more audible than that).