Mikael is a dad now?

i would genuinely like to know if everyone seriously thinks mike is reading this.

RavenousDaemon said:
Does it matter? Anna is and she's definately a part of the marriage...
is SHE reading this? im not trying to sound like an asshole, i really want to know.

I believe she is Opeth.com. Don't believe she posts frequently, but I've occasionally seen one from her.

Melinda.... :| Lets flash forward 5 years

Melinda: Daddy, why am I Melinda?
Mike: Darling, you see, your name comes from a lady in daddy's band's 4th album. I was sitting in the forest writing the masterpiece about a terrible terrible man that falls in love with a wretched whore named Melinda, thats you!
Melinda: why?
Mike: Well, I'm obviously the most creative man in metal, so I just wanted to be a little different this time and be uncreative.... promise daddy you wont be a wretched whore?
Melinda: Whats a whore?
Mike: Your mother.

Anti-Everything said:

Mike: Darling, you see, your name comes from a lady in daddy's band's 4th album. I was sitting in the forest writing the masterpiece about a terrible terrible man that falls in love with a wretched whore named Melinda, thats you!
Mike: Well, I'm obviously the most creative man in metal, so I just wanted to be a little different this time and be uncreative.... promise daddy you wont be a wretched whore?

so not funny..

Anti-Everything said:

you just became to this forum, what i was to the arch enemy forum. :tickled:

You call this "beautiful"?

Let's see here. You managed to call Anna Akerfeldt a "whore", KNOWING full well she looks at this board, to insult her husband as well (who ALSO looks in sometimes), AND to poke fun of a child who cannot yet speak for herself.

I have a distinct feeling that if you said these sorts of things to a husband and wife, in real life, it COULD earn you a well-deserved punch in the mouth. Those of you participating in this ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yet you feel it's okay to do it here...is that simply because you aren't doing it physically to their faces, and you think that makes you "safe" and somehow "justified" in doing it? Just because it's the Internet does not make it any less crude and insulting.

You people wonder where the quality posts in this forum went. All you have to do is look at the obnoxious behavior in here--and the amount of applause it garners, and you can figure out very quickly where most of the quality posters went. They got sick of this crap and went somewhere where they could get real discussion without the inanity and flaming. There is NOTHING about being a metal fan that means you have to treat others so horribly. It is NOT a life-philosophy; it is a musical style, and to construe it as anything BUT that is quite simply taking it too far, and it does NOT speak anywhere near as well of you as you think it does. Perhaps here in your little enclave, where you feed off of each other's praise, it might seem that way, but you are only deluding yourselves.