Mikael, when your kids get in trouble do you growl at them?

Hmm... I really need to work on my growling, would indeed be killer to pull off in front of an annoying class. Now I have a nice little project. Just find one good phrase and practice until I can growl the shit out of it. I already have plans to show up in full corpsepaint for one of my civics-classes, but I'll doubt I'll have the balls to pull it off :p

Hmm... I really need to work on my growling, would indeed be killer to pull off in front of an annoying class. Now I have a nice little project. Just find one good phrase and practice until I can growl the shit out of it. I already have plans to show up in full corpsepaint for one of my civics-classes, but I'll doubt I'll have the balls to pull it off :p

Do it. And while you're at it, film it and upload it on youtube.

wicked
make sure u get those huge spiked boots behemoth style:kickass:

Not topic related.

But I can imagine Mike going to the school (where his daughter is) and suddenly scream out;
"Melinda is the reason why I'm here"