Mikael's Organs

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Are you sure????? Isn't that the ghoul in the pit from Army of Darkness???? I am almost positive it is.

No shes the evil bitch that ash lockes in the celler and gets his ass kicked by. Evil Dead series = good

Behold my BoomStick

Moonstruck said:
Yeah, Toccata & Fugue in Dm is brilliant.

my mind is more focused on J.S Bach when I think of Organ music more than anything else. His Fugues are great. All of them. (which is alot)

@decadent: i was just listening to solefald's "red view" (the part with the mouth harp [3:30ish]) and the bear in your sig was perfectly on time with it. it was amazing.

Necramentia said:
@decadent: i was just listening to solefald's "red view" (the part with the mouth harp [3:30ish]) and the bear in your sig was perfectly on time with it. it was amazing.
The bear rocks. Solefald on the other hand...

You guys kind of drug this thread out of topic, which was not good. I will restate right now, I think Church organ IS OPETH's sound and I wouldn't be all that surprised if they used it on their new CD, it's better than the mellotrons now that you mention it.

Keys are good.

I think some organs would sound badass. Church organ wouldn't be my first choice, mostly because i dont think its something that would blend well in their scheme of music and hammond organs are used by everyone and their mother. Perhaps a reed organ would be nice, richer sound. I kinda wonder if Mike would have had more organ or synth/keyboard in the music previously, but just didn't really have the ability/means to use it. A retarded dead squirrel can play all the piano opeth uses previous to Damnation (except silhouette), so I I wonder if Mike would have wanted more but just couldn't write or play it.