Mike's Vocals

mikes vocals are something to be admired his clean vocals are great and no1 else can scream like him.. in a league of his own if u complain about his screaming u obviously dont like screaming or listen to emo music

Mike is probably my favourite metal vocalist of all time...I enjoy others as well like Devin Townsend, Mike Patton, Christian Alvestam, Jens Kidman, Peter Tagtgren, and so on, but Mike is still the best for me.

My Top 5 would probably be

Mike Å
Mike Patton
Anneke van Giersbergen
Vincent Cavanagh
Peter Hammill

Kuhr is much more clearer than Mike as well, who is also relatively clear to a lot of DM growlers.

I disagree, he's shows great range on the Subterranean Masquerade releases, much more so than on the Novembers Doom.

Sanders and Toler-Wade :kickass: fucking awesome
Hell yeah. Sanders sounds particularly good on Ithyphallic, like when he just drops in a one liner, like in Papyrus.., The Language of The Shadows, and finally Eat Of The Dead, the chant at the end there is just chilling.

Dallas really shone on AOTW though.

He's growls definately fit into my top 10 list ever, among asskickers such as Jörgen Sandström, Dan Swanö and Rogga of paganizer/ribspreader.

Same goes for his cleanvoice, it goes into the friggin' top 10 of all time.

Hell yeah. Sanders sounds particularly good on Ithyphallic, like when he just drops in a one liner, like in Papyrus.., The Language of The Shadows, and finally Eat Of The Dead, the chant at the end there is just chilling.

Dallas really shone on AOTW though.

Yes, love his voice; it's very unique, I have never heard anyone with a voice remotely close to his.

Dallas is a fucking machine gun :kickass:

I think they should have more vocal switching on Ithyphallic though, like on cast down the heretic or black seeds of vengeance...

I think mikes vocals are better than every death metal vocalist ever! He sounds like the devil mixed with a rotweiler! by the way, his vocals mightly improved from morningrise. I listened to it the other day, and I thought his vocals sounded like shit compared to now.