Mike's Vocals

I like em, they aren't as brutal as Jason's from akercoke, but there are like a deeper black metal vocal to me

Jonas Renkse is my favourite vocalist, no less. Seems almost weird to like Åkerfeldt, but not Renkse. Their clean vocals are pretty alike.

When it comes to proper singing, i prefer Jonas' voice much more, i dunno, it's more convincing and beautiful. I still love Mikael's singing totally.

Mikael is the number1 for me, but I like Peter Tagtgren's growls too. Jonas from Katatonia has a very good clean voice and hell.. i like Steven Wilson's vocals very much =)

Yes, funny how musicians often associated with mikael are top notch. Mikael is how I found the above mentioned people, and he is also the one that made me enjoy clean vocals in styles other than classic rock.

Yes, funny how musicians often associated with mikael are top notch. Mikael is how I found the above mentioned people, and he is also the one that made me enjoy clean vocals in styles other than classic rock.

he's a reliable source. ill admit ive found alot of great music through mikael.

Aah... But his name isn't Akerfeldt, it's Åkerfeldt. And that letter is pronounced as "O" really! (But I guess you know that XD)

I think we all know that. I hope he isn't annoyed by that but it can get tiresome copying and pasting "Å" if it isn't on your keyboard. I never can remember how to type it with the alt key either.