MINECRAFT

i cant even log in now and if by a miracle that happens when i click single player it freezes and closes. all since the latest update. so far I have missed two whole days of minecrafting whilst at work, im starting to get withdrawals

hey guitargurru, im playing in another server with my college friends so I dont have time to go hard-core on the sneap one (I'm already addicted to this game).

Is there anyway you can OP me so I can give myself items to build cool stuff with instead of grinding for hours?

Ok,

In anticipation of the day the server mans-up and the monster spawning gets switched on, I've built a secure fort out in the snowy region to the east of the Mesa

FortShackleton1.jpg

The walls are high enough to keep monsters out, and the protrusions along the top should keep any spiders from climbing in.

You can get there by following this bridge, and the subsequent tunnels from the main area.

Path1.jpg

Feel free to build inside the fort, there are chests with resources, a workbench and furnace already set up.
If you need to extend the walls, make damn sure the top of the new wall is secured against spiders.

EDIT:
I plan on building a minecart rail system between the fort and the main area over the next week.