MINECRAFT

Yeah, it's basically just Lego.
If you don't see the point in lego, you won't see the point in this.

It's the joy of creation densed down to about as pure form as it could get.

OK bitches Sneapsters Minecraft server is up and running!!

I am working on the starting area now. I will populate it with some basic items to get you started. Torches, and some other basics to get you started.

Feel free to jump in and start building!

tbh i havent left single player survival ha. but im keen to work on some megastructures. its a hollow victory making the megastructures in single player as no one can understand how much time and effort go into mining and crafting all the blocks.

e79dc64b-dc15-4d7b-8f13-d59717fe1e40.jpg

Ok shes back up ....

So earlier I was attempting to be nice to Gubb over there and next thing you know I lit his house on fire ... hahahahah I was attempting to put a flint and steel in his trunk and I lit the damn thing on fire ...lol

Its all good I helped him rebuild and gave him some diamond tools for the trouble ...lol

Ughhh you dont even want to know how many times I have done that shit.

I began the first mega structure today. Its a mesa 2x12 cab. Unfotunately there is not enough height to do a full 4x12 cab. I am using 1 blocks for every inch so its 32 blocks high. Its FUCKING HUGE!

i think we are gonna put a 5150 on top of it! I am also building it out of Obsidian so its gonna have that cool purple / black color !!