Mix my bands album (Scott Aitken, Foel studios)

Nice music man! There's some cool mixes going on here. I'll probably have something to throw up tomorrow, hopefully it comes out ok :)

''Scott Aitken?

Hasn't he worked with Andy Steep and Colin Richardman in the past? ''

haha yeah, scott done the last few Cradle albums and Andy is marked down as ''roadside assistance'' whatever the fuck that is....

HERE is my today version, so tomorrow I'll fix what need to be fixed. Please point out if something is missed.
Actually just LOVE this style, because it is like black metal but not so boring and synth.... instant-jizzzz!

Ok! THERE is my version of mix. Actually found that I must edit snare and kick aligning because on double base parts when snare hits sound like flam not single hit (hope that it was right to do).
P.S. if my version is not chosen can I post it in my portfolio (of course crediting it is my version of mixing).
EDIT: did fast repair on some details.
P.P.S. If really something goes out you know I'm in need of work so we could talk about prize.

The original megaupload link says the file is currently unavailable. I haven't hit any limit either. Mind re-upping or verifying it's still working please? Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. For some reason it didn't recognize the file number the first time.