Mixing Opportunity for The Empire Shall Fall (ex Killswitch Engage, Jesse Leach vox)

Hey guys, it's Jake from TESF. I made an account to thank you and tell you guys whats up, because marcus and nick are both in their cars all day driving back from a long weekend, therefore away from their computers.

There are some really good mixes here, we're going to be deciding today at rehearsal as a group which is best, although we already have a good idea via email about our top 3 choices.

If digital death could wait until tomorrow to remove everything so that way the rest of the dudes get a chance to DL that would be great.

Also, in a couple weeks we'll post the tracks to another tune for you guys to take a wack at (we'll be most interested in our top 3 from this mix, but anyone can mix it for experience.)

So thanks alot for the overwhelming response we've received, you all did really good jobs.

Take care, best regards
Jake

Hey guys, it's Jake from TESF. I made an account to thank you and tell you guys whats up, because marcus and nick are both in their cars all day driving back from a long weekend, therefore away from their computers.

There are some really good mixes here, we're going to be deciding today at rehearsal as a group which is best, although we already have a good idea via email about our top 3 choices.

If digital death could wait until tomorrow to remove everything so that way the rest of the dudes get a chance to DL that would be great.

Also, in a couple weeks we'll post the tracks to another tune for you guys to take a wack at (we'll be most interested in our top 3 from this mix, but anyone can mix it for experience.)

So thanks alot for the overwhelming response we've received, you all did really good jobs.

Take care, best regards
Jake

Hey Jake, yeah I'll leave the files up no problem! PM me when you guys want to put up another track and I'll host that one for you too. Take care!

Okay guys, andy G had our favorite mix, so we are going to use that.

Elmoe and The Shred were the other 2 we were considering. so good work to the three of you and good work to the rest of you guys, you all did good mixes!

we'll keep you posted about song number 2

Elmoe and The Shred were the other 2 we were considering. so good work to the three of you and good work to the rest of you guys, you all did good mixes!

Congrats Andy G, Elmoe, and The Shred!

Jake - what system did you use to listen to the mixes? (Headphones, hifi speakers, car stereo etc)

Congrats Andy G, Elmoe, and The Shred!

Jake - what system did you use to listen to the mixes? (Headphones, hifi speakers, car stereo etc)

we used studio monitors, studio headphones, generic headphones, and regular (but good) bose speakers. plus laptop speakers, but just to make sure that it sounds good out of shit speakers

Thanks for the opportunity, it's always cool to see this kind of stuff on this forum! I completely missed the boat here, in the midst of too many projects, plus a lot of great competition here, there's no way I would have had time to do a mix half as good as most of these!

Cheers Jake, glad you all liked the mix! And congrats to Elmoe and The Shred, good stuff!

Really enjoyed doing the track even tho i didnt have as much time to put in as i would have liked, was a well needed break from the pop band i'm doing at the moment. Looking forward to the next track now!