The Empire Shall Fall (ex Killswitch, Jesse Leach vox) New Track to MIX!!!

OK first off I talked it over with the guys and we are going to extend the mixing period until Thursday nite at midnite Eastern Standard Time... So that should give anyone who needs some extra time the chance to do a mix if they soo desire... At that point we will decide what mix rocks our socks the most and post it with credits and a link to the mixers studio/site etc... We are still mulling over possible mixers for the upcoming EP that we are going to start tracking at the end of April soo hopefully we will have a better idea of who we want as a mixer and or mixers for the album and we can discuss rates etc... Anyways, thanks again for all the effort and free time spent soo far hope everyone is atleast enjoying the track and getting to hone their skills further...

I'm digging LSD's take as well. Marcus did you like my mix or not really? Cause if you did I can polish it more and post the final, otherwise polishing will not suit anyway :p ^^

Soo I just uploaded another wav file (one with fx and one without) of backing vox that didn't get sent to me somehow when Jesse initially sent the vox... It's just a small 5mb zip file on the ftp... I think it should just be a call and response backing vocal to one of the parts so it wont take much time to put into the mix but it is important to the part...

here is the ftp link again --> www.kottlokmedia.com/marcus/

the zip file is CHOIRS BACKING VOX

Also i'll get to listening and responding to any of the mixes I havent gotten a chance to do so tonite after class...