The Empire Shall Fall (ex Killswitch, Jesse Leach vox) New Track to MIX!!!

LSD this is pretty solid sounding man... COuple of things I would change is the crazy effects on the mexican salsa part haha... That could be toned down a little and you are missing some vocal parts... Guitars sound pretty solid as do the overall drums... Maybe a bit more grind and beef to the bass part over the ending guitar tapping section... Overall this is a solid rough mix if you have some time this weekend it would be killer to hear a final mix from you...

Saturday I'll be posting the final mix, as I find the vocals are a touch loud, and tune some things up a bit more, and will post that on saturday as my final entry if you may. cheers

LSD this is pretty solid sounding man... COuple of things I would change is the crazy effects on the mexican salsa part haha... That could be toned down a little and you are missing some vocal parts... Guitars sound pretty solid as do the overall drums... Maybe a bit more grind and beef to the bass part over the ending guitar tapping section... Overall this is a solid rough mix if you have some time this weekend it would be killer to hear a final mix from you...

cool, thanks, I hope I'll find the time (and the missing vocals ;) )

btw--by the crazy FX you mean the guitars or the kinda lofied vox? both?

cool, thanks, I hope I'll find the time (and the missing vocals ;) )

btw--by the crazy FX you mean the guitars or the kinda lofied vox?

both?

I think mainly the guitar fx but see how the vox fit in context of the mix once the guitar fx are off... I think the vox should be fine since it will add some dynamic contrast to the next signing part in the song...

I'll definitely need until next week to get this one started. Still finishing up an EP and can't quite find the time until at least the weekend.

I'll prob see where we stand mix wise by the end of the weekend and take it from there... I want to be able to give everyone who wants to mix the song a chance to do soo within reason...

just "unmuted" the vox and turned down the fx on the guits a tad...unfortunately didn't have time to work on the mix any further so far, but at least the mentioned things are a bit better now ;)

I hope I'll get the time to really work on the mix til I'm satisfied....
anyway, I don't wanna complain, I'm happy that I found the 3 hrs at all, pretty busy atm

diggin' this mix but i'll have to give it a listen on some better speakers tomorrow... Only issue is the vocals are all over the place out of time on the last guitar tapping part... Its doing some weird call and response thing with the screams... But all the other vocals are in time... Also maybe ease off on the bass distortion just for the quiet clean part before ending...

Just got an hour free to work a bit on the mix, improved it. Added a really cheesy reverse snare after the "lo-fi speaking part" lool, you probably won't like it, I can remove that obviously, but since it's developing into such an intense and emotional part it could add a bit of drama, not sure if it works well or not. Don't have more time to work on it today, for me I believe it's almost finished.

Here's the linkage: https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/617922/TESF%20Choire%20Sptz%20Mix.mp3

loving the lyrics btw