MIXING TIME, SONG2: DI and Midi inside.

Once the song has vocals it will be perfect :D It would be good as a instrumental if there were a few more little bits of lead thoughout, but with vocals I think this song could totally kick ass haha

Woah now I'm actually been listening to EVERY mix here, and I must say all sound VERY good!

Thanks for ooidort for the effort singing, really cool!

For the rest, just awesome job everyone, it's really cool to hear your song with different sounds, opens up for other ideas for me.

i was considering but it wouldnt have been right, songs perfect as it is, ill do some vocals when i get my sm57 back off my bud tho

I'll shit my pants if you'll do that. It would be THE shit.

Not only it would be fucking awesome, I desperately NEED to learn to process vocals, and now would be the perfect time to do so. Your vox are teh win also.

When do we get another project? :p hehehe, you must be tired now right? :)
Anyway..... I used these projects in my new ampsim production, these songs/playing is very good ! Here is a X50-mix.. I'm sick and my hearing is'nt the best.. but I think it sounds OK
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1369729/MP3/onqel_X50_GodDamn_song2.mp3

Rythm guitars: no boost -> TSE X50(at today's status) -> S-Preshigh -> HP/LP
Give me a week or two and I'll upload a song with vocals as well,:)

When do we get another project? :p hehehe, you must be tired now right? :)
Anyway..... I used these projects in my new ampsim production, these songs/playing is very good ! Here is a X50-mix.. I'm sick and my hearing is'nt the best.. but I think it sounds OK
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1369729/MP3/onqel_X50_GodDamn_song2.mp3

Rythm guitars: no boost -> TSE X50(at today's status) -> S-Preshigh -> HP/LP

wohooo! curious as fuck on that one =)

I'll shit my pants if you'll do that. It would be THE shit.

Not only it would be fucking awesome, I desperately NEED to learn to process vocals, and now would be the perfect time to do so. Your vox are teh win also.

yeah ill post the raws n sheeeit.