MLB 2008 - Official Thread

BARRY ZITO SUCKS BARRY ZITO SUCKS BARRY ZITO SUCKS BARRY ZITO SUCKS BARRY ZITO SUCKS

rounders07.jpg

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RED SOX WIN!
Two great games the last couple of nites against the Jays, both with walk-off wins.

Last nite Haliday snapped, going the distance for the 4th time, but resulting in a 3rd loss...ouch!

My friend has a theory that the Cubs will win the World Series because they picked up Reed Johnson after the Jays cut him. I've always had a liking for the Brewers but I wouldn't mind the Cubs doing well.

Also two great wins by the Red Sox the past two days

The umpires need to get their shit straight. We lost a game - and a starting 1B - on a missed call that I've seen three or four times already this season.

p.s. Congrats to Gomez on the cycle.

p.p.s. lolZito

I've only been able to watch a handful of Yankee games and I've had to skip something like four or five games that I could have gone to. :(

It sucks, but on the other hand, the Yankees probably aren't worth watching this time of year. Seriously, they ALWAYS suck for the first couple of months, and my Mom is ALWAYS all fucking doom and gloom about it. Though my boy Jorge going on the DL is worrisome... A-Rod took BP the other day and he's feeling fully recovered, so I'm not worried about him.

Be afraid...very afraid!:)
Honestly, I respect and fear the Yanks always...until I mathmatically know they are out.
The Sox had the whole Japan trip, then more travel and a very tough April schedule. I was hoping for atleast a .500 start, and got much better than that...and thats with Big Papi doing the big poopoo. The very bright side is the Sox youth is really making an impact (now) along with the older vets / stars.

Nice win for the Sox.
Jed Lowrie is better than Lugo. Theo is going to trade Lugo, Crisp and Tavares at the break...this team will be even better for it.