MMA

I'm also not sure cuz i don't have access to strikeforce events, but i'm pretty sure that Fedor doesn't have a real opponent to beat him. who could beat him??? it's hard to say.

and no, heavyweight division is far from bad, i like Dos Santos (cigano) style, and Velasquez is improving his boxing quite enough to fight for the belt, Carwin surprised me yesterday agaisnt Mir and Lesnar shall back in the end of the year. I'm just disapointed cuz Fedor isn't there and Nogueira (minotauro) didn't find himself at the octagon.

The best fight should be between Lesnar and Nogueira, but they must be in equal conditions to it be great, and of course i'm saying that cuz Fedor isn't there, besides the best fight would be Fedor against Lesnar at this moment.

Shane Carwin is good enough to beat Lesnar. And GSP is the best pound for pound fighter IMO. I could also see someone saying the same about Anderson Silva.

more weight??? i guess he got enough, he must improve his technics.

btw, i think Anderson is the best pound for pound, cuz GSP isn't so good when he fights stand. Also we got BJ Penn, excellent fighter, but crazy, and write down people, John Jones is a good promisse.

Wow, who saw UFC Fight Night yesterday??? it seems Roy nelson is improving himself fight after fight, very impressive.

Gomi must work out more to have a chance againt BJ, for god sake. BTW i'd like to see Aoki, Hansen and Alvarez on the UFC's octagon.

big country has some serious talent. cant wait to see him take on one of the bigs

it looks like the ultimate fighter 11 is going to be insane.
they have talent this year, and those guys seem hungry as shit!
that dudes nose was fucked!

My dream fight right now would be Cain Velasquez vs Brock Lesnar, and Cain beating the living shit out of him..oh and Cro Cop fighting some old PRIDE fighter again

I'd much rather see Velasquez vs Cigano...but it makes sense for them to fight when they're both at the top of the division.

I think Velasquez would beat Lesnar, and Dos Santos definitely would.

I really want UFC to bring in Overeem, that would makes things very interesting.

Regarding Roy Nelson, he has looked really impressive lately but against lesser competition. He'll never reach the top but maybe he'll make a good gatekeeper. The KO of Struve was easily foreseeable. Struve has horrible striking for someone who's got an insane reach like that - he really doesn't know how to use it. He's completely unlike the stereotype of the common dutch fighter, lol.

Gomi must work out more to have a chance againt BJ, for god sake. BTW i'd like to see Aoki, Hansen and Alvarez on the UFC's octagon.

I think Gomi is in the twilight of his career, he hasn't really looked that impressive lately. On the other hand Kenny Florian has improved immensely and it's really showed in his last couple fights, I actually thought Florian would TKO Gomi. Gomi would only get his ass handed to him in a rematch vs Penn.

He's completely unlike the stereotype of the common dutch fighter, lol.

Let's not forget UFC 104 and the awful performance by Antoni Hardonk when he fought Pat Barry..I actually went to Staples Center to see it and bet all my friends that Hardonk would make a fool out of Barry..little did I know that it was me that would be made a fool!

The Netherlands really haven't had a greater fighter than Bas Rutten as of today, and I don't see any Dutch fighter surpassing him anytime soon.

Well, I actually picked Barry in that fight because I've honestly never been that impressed with Hardonk.

Dutch fighters come primarily from kickboxing backgrounds and don't usually do well in MMA. But as far as kickboxing goes Semmy Schilt is a four-time World Grand Prix Champion, but even he hasn't had much success in MMA. That last K-1 GP was pretty epic.

velasquez x lesnar could be good, but i think carwin deserves the chance first. Kenny Florian should fight with GSP, cuz it's clear he is good but BJ already knows his weaks.

and melvin manhoef is a good fighter from netherlands. would be great have him fighting with Anderson or Vitor or Henderson.

that will be great in arab emirates. nice card btw

ufc-112-larira.jpg

No matter who Anderson Silva and GSP fights, you know those guys are going to win. The GSP-Hardy fight was just sad. These guys who come into the UFC and MMA in general who just want to box need to gtfo imo. If all you want to do is stand up then go be a boxer you douches.

and melvin manhoef is a good fighter from netherlands. would be great have him fighting with Anderson or Vitor or Henderson.

that will be great in arab emirates. nice card btw

ufc-112-larira.jpg

Should be a good card though I would've preferred to see Belfort vs Silva. I think Maia can pose a threat if he can take the fight to the floor, I'm not entirely sold on Silva's ground game to be honest.

And I completely forgot that Alistair Overeem is Dutch. He just decapitated Dzevad Poturak via brutal knee in the K-1 card.