Montreal Concert! THIS FRI!!!

Aecliptica

NOT FRANCOIS
Dec 29, 2002
Montreal , Quebec
Visit site
HEY IS ANYONE GOING!!??? ima try to get in! even thouhg im not 18, hopefully they wont ask for i.d. GOD it would fuckin great if i can get it. im 18 in like a month so its all good...i hope:mad: :lol:

awesome man, yo i got a quick questin tho, ive never been there b4, so when i go...how do i exactly try to get in? sorry ima bit of a newb at clubs and such. do i liek walk in there? or wait at door? hehe im lost :p much apprecaited if u can help :)

I don't know, I've never been to this particular club. In my experience though (which isn't exactly a lot), they don't seem to care about age or ID unless you try to buy a beer. Actually, at the first show I went to in Montreal when I was 16, I had two friends with me (also 16) and one of them went up to the bartender to ask where the washroom was and the guy tried to give my friend a beer... so... yeah. Hopefully you'll get in with no problems. :)

haha sweet!! i was talkin with a friend and she said they dont realy care about i.d. im goin witha buncah peeps now. so if u hear me callin out TrevJ or Greenwater pond youll know who i am hahah

If you wanna be sure to get in, come early, the doormen don't come early so you would enter without getting your id checked.
I live in québec city, too far away from me, just too bad...
I'd like Opeth to go in Rimouski again, there's some member of my family there so it would be easier for me to go at the show !
But I really doubt that they will go there again...

Since last year they do more id check a the Fouf...If you're not 18 i hope you atleast look like it.

This will be my 3rd Opeth show and i can't wait! 3 more days!

every time I went to the Foufs they checked my ID so your best bet is to come in early ... but that doesn't garantee you that you won't be checked inside :(

good luck to you ... maybe they'll let you in anyway since you're almost 18

see you all at the show ;)

omg are u kidding me!?? SOLD OUT!!!!!!????? *breaks down* fuck........urghhh that makes me feell ike a piece of shit. they better come back when touring for damnation if they do. ill be 18 by then . so its all good!!!!!:D:D:D:D ill be damn ready for em