more annoying opeth questions...

Vortex...

your um name....signature...whatever thing has my name...haha, coincidence right??

That just struck me as odd, because I've said that Twilight is my favorite song before....

Hehe, it's just a silly play on the bands name as you might have guessed. I don't come here too often, and I certainly haven't noticed there's someone of that name... if you like it I can keep it of course, but otherwise those signature things are ever-changing. :D

It almost seemed that there's no one into that song as much as me, that's cool!! Anyway, it has probably the best changes in mood in all of Opeth songs. It also sounds quite fragile and touching, as the whole album does. I don't really think of it as heavy (emphasis on that word) metal anyway...

hahaha, well yes, that's what I figured....sometimes people call me OBeth since I've been blessed with a rhyming name :)

I know what you mean about Twilight...I love that song soooo much, but it doesn't seem like it's a favorite of many fans....guess we're the lucky ones

Just the ONE huh.... well I guess that's not too hard:

Emotionally: To Bid You Farewell

Physically: Moonlapse Vertigo

( I quite literally get dizzy when listening to this track, it's the only song of any kind that has this sort of effect on me)