More Random Stuff

p.s. (fat kid spotted something) is that pile of ostrich shit on that plate California's excuse for pizza?

Ok, here's a random story.

I put that $20 burger I got from the diner (well I guess the $15 burger, Nick gave me 5 bucks) in Doty's fridge. 3 hours later, it's not there anymore, and no one saw it, AND there's no trash from it either.

I think that fucking ghost that lives in the Mexican kid painting took it. Fucking bastard. I can't even do anything to him because Buddy's the only one who can see him.

Ok, here's a random story.

I put that $20 burger I got from the diner (well I guess the $15 burger, Nick gave me 5 bucks) in Doty's fridge. 3 hours later, it's not there anymore, and no one saw it, AND there's no trash from it either.

I think that fucking ghost that lives in the Mexican kid painting took it. Fucking bastard. I can't even do anything to him because Buddy's the only one who can see him.

gremlins

Well (insert random nerd noises) if the Mogwai ate Jeff's $15 burger AFTER midnight, then it technically was on its way towards becoming a Gremlin.

Otherwise you are just both stupid.

I have 2 theories.

1. Jeff, you are drunk.

2. One of the parents got the munchies and devoured it.

So when you are not piss drunk and calling me 6 times in one night to tell me about ghetto hookers and trash cans, you are dead serious?! Where is the middle ground, man?!

Perhaps derek ate it and disposed of the evidence just to fuck with you?

So when you are not piss drunk and calling me 6 times in one night to tell me about ghetto hookers and trash cans, you are dead serious?! Where is the middle ground, man?!

Perhaps derek ate it and disposed of the evidence just to fuck with you?

You don't understand. AGAIN. I WAS piss drunk when I called you a million times from CA, I have been sober since I came back to PA.

Completely random but, I quit smoking.

On my 6th week.

And yes, I want a cigarette everyday.