More Random Stuff

I have a plan. What if we all smoke so much that the entire world's supply of tobacco runs out? If we smoke hard enough, tobacco could even become extinct.

wow.jpg

How long do you think until some North Korean wack job does the same thing with Human tissue?

More importantly, as this is obviously the beginning of the end - what sort of scenario do you think is now more likely for machines taking control? The Terminator, The Matrix, or The Borg?

I'm going with Terminator.

The whole thing reminds me of Mother Brain and Metroid.

How long do you think until some North Korean wack job does the same thing with Human tissue?

More importantly, as this is obviously the beginning of the end - what sort of scenario do you think is now more likely for machines taking control? The Terminator, The Matrix, or The Borg?

I'm going with Terminator.

The combination of drinking / lack of sleep / those fucking videos or whatever... is making my fucking head POUND.

Terminator. Definitely. Once they become too smart, they WILL get sick of our inefficient ways and slaughter us all. I am not kidding.

I am not usually one to bring up "ethics" but I seriously think this shit is disturbing. I understand it's for research and shit, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

I didn't hear you bitching when I helped you record those demos. I guess since you have a PC you can do it your God damned self next time.

I'm pretty sure this is for Bear, if not, whatever, I can't remember who the hell said this to me and I am also drunk as piss right now. Anyway... I found pics of Schaivo before her accident or whatever the fuck happened to her... yea, she was hot.

For the record. If ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME.

PULL THE PLUG.

I am not joking about anything in this post.

If I ever become paralyzed or vegetative... and you DON'T kill me... you will be haunted forever. By drunken me and drunken Hickman. (Ok... I guess that part was a joke... maybe not...)

** NEW RECORD **

No joke, I think I broke my personal record JUST NOW... I believe that I threw up 6 (seperate) times tonight. I can't confirm, since no one else is up / around right now. But damn... what a mess. I got it all in the yard though...

Great job!

EDIT - Times 1 & 2 were in toilet, times 3 - 6 were in back yard, yo. I got mad skills wit muh aim yo!

EDIT 2 - If I break it again... I'll repost later... rot full roffle house waffle copter.