Morrigan

SteveO)))

Oct 22, 2004
Germany
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the samples Thanatopsis, I'm really liking this.

I want to order a Cd from the band, but I don't know which one is best (and I don't have a lot of money for Cd's now, so I can only really get one). Any recommendations?

Celts.

The most recent two have failed to make me as hard as this album. Plague Waste and Death and Enter the Sea of Flames also come highly rated. But Celts is the winner, IMO.

I'd go for Headcult first. That's grown on me enough to surpass Enter The Sea of Flames. After those two it's a toss up between Celts and their release under the name Mayhemic Truth, In Memoriam. The other two you can pick up last if you still can't get enough of 'em.

Celts is easily their weakest for me. My personal favorites are Plague, Waste and Death and Headcult, though they're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I've never been disappointed with any Morrigan I've heard. I've only heard Plague, Headcult, Enter the Sea of Flames, and Celts. I highly recommend all of them.

Ah, so many recommendations, it will be hard to narrow it down to one..

Maybe I should just save up, and do the 666 pack deal they have (get six cds for 60€, or something like that, but no clue extra stuff) That way I can get most of there CDs and that Megiddo one Decadent mentioned.

Ah, so many recommendations, it will be hard to narrow it down to one..

Maybe I should just save up, and do the 666 pack deal they have (get six cds for 60€, or something like that, but no clue extra stuff) That way I can get most of there CDs and that Megiddo one Decadent mentioned.

psst, buy from The Basar North America. It's cheaper, and they have all of the Morrigan albums. Do yourself a favor and pick up Hail - Inheritance Of Evilness and both Anael albums as well.

morrigan_damned_s.jpg

Morrigan - The Damned out April/May, apparently.

The song posted on the Undercover website sounded pretty good. I highly doubt this band will be releasing anything not worth a purchase any time soon.