Morrigan

Doit, I'd upload a track (When 1000 candles cry) but my computer ended its long, happy life in a firestorm of infernal proportions the other day (aka the power supply thing probably gave up)

just cant believe people are just now getting into these guys. they've been awesome since they were known as Mayhemic Truth, though i didnt find until enter the sea of flames.

JK's been pimping The Damned so hard, I finally gave it a few spins. On my first listen, I just didn't see it. But on listens two and three, I've discovered that this disc appeals to me much more than most music in this style. It's right on the cusp of being purchase worthy.

Zod

JK's been pimping The Damned so hard, I finally gave it a few spins. On my first listen, I just didn't see it. But on listens two and three, I've discovered that this disc appeals to me much more than most music in this style. It's right on the cusp of being purchase worthy.

Zod

And what's interesting is that The Damned is probably their 4th best album. :headbang:

Definitely warming up to these guys. At first I found it too uneven (cool song followed by too much insanity song followed by cool song etc.). Now I'm starting to feel it - should be great live if they're able to make it over for HCIII.

Thanks as always JK.

P.S. - got the card yesterday, what a nice picture. LOL @ your son getting caught looking the other way, I can't tell you how many times I did that at his age. :tickled: :kickass:

Jason

mayhemic truth is more like Palgue, Waste, Death. actuallt I prefer it over PWD and Welcome to Samhain.