Most disappointing concert /gig you've been to?

Kulak

This Will Never End
Mar 15, 2008
London
im just Curious.....i mainly go to unsigned band gigs....worst one iv been to...was to this band...forgot there name...they where supposed to be black metal..but they ended being to idiots dressed in black..screaming to a piano....with shitty lyrics..worst £5 spent..:OMG:

School band, they call themselves Sour Orange. They did a charity thing, and everyone else was going, and it was only £5, so I went along.

They murdered Alice Cooper, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and even Green Day (I didn't think it was possible to demean Green Gay any further...)

School band, they call themselves Sour Orange. They did a charity thing, and everyone else was going, and it was only £5, so I went along.

They murdered Alice Cooper, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and even Green Day (I didn't think it was possible to demean Green Gay any further...)

school band :p hehe what did you expect lol..:)

queensryche playing in between rob halford and maiden. what a fucking boring ass band. sound like a hard rock U2 or something. horrible, horrible band. halford and maiden were both pretty great although maiden's been way better (it was brave new world tour and they played too many songs from that boring album). i don't care what anyone says "blood brothers" is stupid

Tool, June 2007. They played one of the worst set-lists I could have imagined. Absolutely nothing from Undertow and only "Stinkfist" from Aenima. Bah...10,000 Days bores me.

That's funny, because Tool live was one of the coolest experiences ever. Then again I like their later material better.

Not counting shit local bands 'cause that's too easy... Neil Young & Crazy Horse on the Greendale tour. I love the album in retrospect, but it was a little much to handle having never heard the album before. Pittsburgh was one of the first 5 or so gigs on the tour, and while later gigs would eventually get 10 song sets of classic songs in addition to Greendale, the early gigs got Greendale and just a few other songs, and Pittsburgh got no encore. The venue had a curfew which probably cut Neil off -- and there is an extremely good chance he would have played Like a Hurricane as an encore had there been no curfew. And that's my favorite Neil Young song, or at least it was at the time.

Damn there are too many. Off the top of my head I'd say Scar Symmetry and Goatwhore were two of the worst bands I've ever seen live. I actually used to like Scar Symmetry until I seen them live. Goatwhore just sucks.

I saw Hypocrisy when they toured with Nile and Soilent Green. There were like 3 shitty opening bands I didn't know about and Soilent Green suck. Finally Hypocrisy get on only to have their set list cut to around 15 minutes. This was my first metal concert too

I feel like I went to a show that was really disappointing, but I can't remember what it was. I guess it was so bad I pushed it out of my memory.

I saw Hypocrisy when they toured with Nile and Soilent Green. There were like 3 shitty opening bands I didn't know about and Soilent Green suck. Finally Hypocrisy get on only to have their set list cut to around 15 minutes. This was my first metal concert too

:mad:

Deftones last year. They played every boring ballad they've ever written and neglected to play Around The Fur. And they were supported by a plethora of whiny emo bands.

I was there too, and ditto on it being the worst concert.

Oh shit, where to start?

Recently, Testament were a real dissapointment. Original line up ? Boring fuckers barely moved, and there was no energy at all in their set.

My Dying Bride were also a bit of a dissapointment, having not seen them (saw them last december) since a great gig on "Like Gods of the Sun" tour way back when. They seemed to lapse into whimsical mawkish self-pity theatre.

There was a terrible terrible band about fifteen years ago supporting Paradise Lost in Bradford - when, I kid you not, the lead singer would stop between every song, wander off the stage and to the bar, and buy hmself another pint and have a smoke of his cigarette. Shite.

I remember seeing Tristania at Wacken Road Show on February...
Soooooooooo goddamn boooooring.