Most disappointing concert /gig you've been to?

I'd have to say it was the last time I saw Moonspell. I love the band and have seen them before but it seemed like they played every song they had with a similar tempo and it got very boring. Alma Matter was the only song that got me going.
I forgot about Moonspell. I was really only there to see Daylight Dies and Katatonia but I thought I'd give Moonspell a chance. I lasted 3 songs into their set and left.

Dissection's dvd gig in Stockholm definitely. Arenan sucks soundwise. The gig was also pretty lame. I was in a sucky mood as well

I wasnt there but judging by the DVD it was fucking magic.

In Flames, Devildriver and Caliban, 2004 in Stockholm @ Arenan is the biggest disappointment, sound was shit.

I wasnt there but judging by the DVD it was fucking magic.

Pure magic, I would say... it happens to be my favourite DVD, awesome set, good quality sound, crazy crowd :kickass:

Dissection is one band I would kill to see live, especially to check their "Somberlain - Storm of the Light's Bane" set :worship:

Hatebreed opening for Motörhead and Messuggah a few years back. What a sorry excuse for a band... Jumping around screaming f**k this and f**k that for 30 minutes... Maybe when I was 12....

I finally got to see rush play about half a year ago. Every thing they played was under tempo and slow. The songs lost alot of life and they weren't as electric as they could have been. It also didn't help that I went to the concert by myself b/c no one I knew wanted to come.

Nile. Short set, boring and lame rockstar attitude.

Just kill yourself now

For me a lot of Metalcore shit I saw KSE with LOG and KSE was so gay I couldn't believe it,Hatebreed blew they didn't vene like sing songs but yell at people what to do. DevilDriver always sucks hard live and never mixes right(I've seen them three times don't ask).Soilwork wasn't melodic death at all and sucked, The Showdown I thought was okay but live they just blew. All That Remains had good guitar solos for 15 second snippets of the concert thats my only compliment. Oh and Lordi was so bad live I couldn't believe what I was whatching

Judas priest, painkiller tour hammersmith london many years ago, I was so psyched for it and annihilator opened (never neverland era) and were awesome, but man priest sucked, halford just screeched through every song so you couldnt understand what he was singing :erk:

System of a Down, two years ago(?). Now I freakin love "System of a Down" and "Toxicity". The show was great. But between songs Serj didn't say one friggin word. Maybe it's me but that really bugged me. Like he was to good to talk to the crowd.

Last week I went to the Ministry C U L8tor Tour, and all I gotta say is fuck that fence infront of the band I hate it when bands do that!

Well, in recent memory it was the last show I saw, which was the Hate Eternal and Black Dahlia Murder show. I had originally gone to see 3 Inches of Blood (3rd time) and Decrepit Birth because I was really interested in hearing their new material live, but as it turns out BOTH of them canceled and we got two local Metalcore bands to fill in. They blew. Hate Eternal sounded like shit, and blew. And BDM, well, I'm not a fan, so I left early. Was a total waste of time, money, and effort.

I've also learned that the Kansas City Power Metal Fest this summer (with Manilla Road headlining) is 21+ so fuck my life.

The last gig I went to (Suicide Silence/The Faceless) was a little unfulfilling. The sound during the Faceless' set was shitty and one of the guitars came unplugged during a fucking solo. Furthermore, one of the bands that played, Dead In Existence, had the most BORING-ASS keyboards ever. Same three fucking chords in EVERY FUCKING SONG.

And some poor bastard got knocked out cold by a slam-dancer. Oh well.

I haven't been to too many concerts. :cry: