Most disappointing concert /gig you've been to?

That's funny, because Tool live was one of the coolest experiences ever. Then again I like their later material better.

Lateralus was solid stuff...but I didn't like 10,000 Days. Songs like "The Pot", "Jambi", and the 2 slow songs have to be some of their worst songs.

But Tool really isn't special anyways.

Incantation a couple of years ago had to be the most boring set i've ever sat through but the evening was saved by Behemoth and Krisiun

I remember seeing Tristania at Wacken Road Show on February...
Soooooooooo goddamn boooooring.

Saw them at Inferno this year, boring as shit. Almost died then Behemoth hit the stage and raped everyone:worship:

Paradise Lost. They played a good gig, but no one in the crowd knew who the fuck they were apart from me and 3 other people, so we were rocking out whilst everyone else just stood there. Ruined the vibe.

Iced Earth with Ripper. One of the opening bands at the Rave in Milwaukee with a female lead singer (playing on the side stage in the bar) was more entertaining.

i hate the rave. i did see king diamond there on halloween one year, though. that was good times

When I was like 11, I got my dad to take me to a Slipknot show. Back then, I thought they were heavy. Then I turned 12.

My dad still reminds me of that when we argue over taste, even though we listen to basically the same stuff now.

I'd have to say it was the last time I saw Moonspell. I love the band and have seen them before but it seemed like they played every song they had with a similar tempo and it got very boring. Alma Matter was the only song that got me going.

Well I saw Incantation, they supported Vader and they were nothing special, I expected something more brutal. They just played their thing, they were not "connected" with the audience.

Well I saw Incantation, they supported Vader and they were nothing special, I expected something more brutal. They just played their thing, they were not "connected" with the audience.

What about Vader, was the set good? I saw them last month and they just destroyed the venue with a killer set, perfect. These guys are awesome live IMO.