Most dissapointing cd of 2002

i dont see how the sham mirrors was a letdown. all their albums are totally different so it's stupid to compare them. but this album is far from "disappointing," infact, it's one of the best albums ive heard in my life. lmi was so far out there...where else could they go? *shrugs*

Devy_Metal said:
i dont see how the sham mirrors was a letdown. all their albums are totally different so it's stupid to compare them. but this album is far from "disappointing," infact, it's one of the best albums ive heard in my life. lmi was so far out there...where else could they go? *shrugs*

even further....

Dreamlord said:
Wow, what a statement. So let me get this clear. If we don't agree with your ill opinion, we're "a fucking joke"? Laughable, little man.

No--simply 99% of those people who dislike The Sham Mirrors are fucking insignificant peons lacking the cognitive capacity to realize conceptualization outside of their little world of minimalistic values...and fuck, why inferior faggots such as yourself choose to apply that kind of logic to fucking Arcturus, who's never been in it to keep black metal aesthetics and ideological values in the first place (more or less even possessed them), is beyond me. Are we going to go after The Kovenant next for "selling out?" What, Ulver too? What about Cradle of Filth?

In Flames - Reroute To Remain

They are still great live though, playing songs like 'Behins Space' and 'Clad In Shadows', and Anders actually sounds more enthusiastic when preforming them. And what does that mean? My conclusion is that he realises that their older material is much better and that the new stuff is pretty weak live.

Yeah said:
No--simply 99% of those people who dislike The Sham Mirrors are fucking insignificant peons lacking the cognitive capacity to realize conceptualization outside of their little world of minimalistic values...and fuck, why inferior faggots such as yourself choose to apply that kind of logic to fucking Arcturus, who's never been in it to keep black metal aesthetics and ideological values in the first place (more or less even possessed them), is beyond me. Are we going to go after The Kovenant next for "selling out?" What, Ulver too? What about Cradle of Filth?
First of all, I don't like The Kovenant or Cradle of Filth. Ulver new direction is not really my thing, but I do enjoy Perdition City somewhat.

Dude, you're putting way too many words into my mouth. When the hell did I mention black metal aesthetics or even hint at it? I never accused Arcturus of selling out. Get your shit straight if you wanna talk with the big boys.

I liked LMI, and would have liked to have seen the band extend those ideals even further, but instead they offered up a boring slab of music not even close to what their abilities allow.

If you want to reply with an actual argument instead of assumptions and blatant ego boosters (you obviously have self esteem problems, get laid already), then by all means reply. If all you are going to offer are petty insults and elementary arguments masked behind pseudo-intelligence, don't bother.

So many among us, feel superior

Yet who knows who in such a place?

Where intelligence is measured by the content of a post?

century child is much better than wishmaster , closer to oceanborn , and Vintersorg`s VFTSG ? some of you guys need your ears checked. st. anger relased in 2002 ? wasent it 2003. anyway if its not id have to vote for that.