Most Extreme Vocal Performance in Metal??

angela gossow
the great kat
kharin crisis

girl power....

lol.gif

I agree with Painkiller, and Carnal Forge(Please....Die)

some other i would like to throw in...

Control Denied-Tim Aymar is fucking crazy
Darkane-Rusted Angel

The first Haunted Album...the vocals are SO pissed...

and any Summon album...Chaz and Sean are fucking insane as well..

Bobby L. Bryant

On the other end of the spectrum...Dani Filth's vox on disc! Sure he can't do it nearly as well live, but they're pretty damn extreme!

Bah, there's so many extremely low, guttural voxxists it's almost pointless trying to identify one that is more extreme than any of the others.

First and foremost Steve Austin of Today is The Day.

Others...

Varg of Burzum
Cryptospy - None So Vile
Emperor
Carnal Forge
Tomas Lindberg of AtG etc etc
The Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Mike Patton can be pretty fuckin extreme when he wants to be. The dudes range is amazing.

Aside from black/death....

Alan Tecchio has pulled off some pretty extreme stuff. Jon Oliva was killer back in the day, and I don't know anyone quite like Chris Boltendahl.

Also some people may disagree but Hansi Kursch on A Night at the Opera is a bit insane. Not only just for his normal work but the fact that he is the entire choir on that album...........that's like 100 tracks or more.

Mayhem-De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

How can anyone view these vocals as extreme...extremely GOOFY. I love the CD, but that dude sounds like Igor from Young Frakenstein.

I would say the vocals on the first LoG album are very extreme.

If you are going for the most extreme vocal performance in metal ever, nothing beats Anaal Nathrakh- The Supreme Necrotic Audnance. That guy must have gotten his car stolen, been dumped by his girlfriend and his leg amputated all at the day of recording that song. I cannot for the life of me imagine any other song where someone has sounded that pissed off.