GMD Votes: Top 10 Black Metal Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do TB and Mort have a secret gay affair going on or something? Seems like you two do nothing but bitch and fight with one another all over this place.

Not my fault, i rarely initiate conversation with him. He just always has his pitchfork out and sharpened for me .... but to be fair it was me that took a jab at him this time :)

But yea this was a legit argument imo so i dont know why you have your panties in a bunch.

Not my fault, i rarely initiate conversation with him. He just always has his pitchfork out and sharpened for me .... but to be fair it was me that took a jab at him this time :)

But yea this was a legit argument imo so i dont know why you have your panties in a bunch.
He has it out in case anyone deviates from his line of thinking no matter how logical the other person might be.

EDIT: HEY MORT AMON AMARTH IS VIKING METAL LOLOLOLOLOL

I really hope to see only one album by each band in every list we're ever gonna do again.

Yeah, I think the lists would look better if we limited them to only one band per artist, that way we don't have 40% of the top 10 being Burzum and Darkthrone.

From the death metal one:

Nephilim:
Sucks that we can only list 2 albums per band.

You know, Schmidt, you may discredit my opinion because I don't like doom metal or Manilla Road, but you have to admit that I was right in the death metal thread with my initial parameters. It's satisfying to know that most times my judgment is spot on.

Abstaining from voting, because I believe a top ten not having Beherit is a flawed list tbh.

Negura Bunget, Deathspell Omega, and both Emperors got eliminated, and you're complaining about Beherit's absence? :lol:

1.Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi
2.Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
3.Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark
4.Immortal - Pure Holocaust
5.Burzum - Filosofem
6.Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
7.Master's Hammer - Ritual
8.Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
9.Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
10.Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky

the "emperor is overrated" talk cracks me up. mayhem and burzum are easily the most overrated bm acts.

dso just plain sucks

nb has some good stuff

i bought ddtm and oobb years ago and sold them. surprised i got more than $1.00 for both...postage paid

Status
Not open for further replies.