GMD Votes: Top 10 Black Metal Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i'm lying bro :lol:

Sacramentum sound nothing like Dissection and they have no death metal in their music? Are you fucking retarded? Those are thigns that are basically cemented to their name you fucking twat.

You're in so much self-denial here ... it's pretty hilarious. :lol:

edit: I'd dare you to even try finding a review of that album without Dissection being mentioned. And that's not a bad thing. Like i said ... they're a softened up, watered down version of that bande. So i'm not surprised that you prefer them, but to rate them at the opposite end of the list shows that you're truly missing some of your marbles .. which is not really surprising.

Did I say that they sound nothing like them? No. Of course there are the superficial similarities because melodic black metal and all.

Sacramentum stands on their own with FAFTS - superior to Storm. Shit, even Dawn and on the more death metal side of things Necrophobic, Cardinal Sin, Unanimated, etc are better than Storm.

I love Necrophobic, but nah. Nothing from Unanimated even comes close to being in the same ballpark. They're the epitome of that soft, watered down sound i was talking about. They're basically a melodeath band.

You sound like the type of tool who would defend Reinkaos.

Why in the world would i do that? That album sounds closer to some of the stuff i was just talking shit about. :lol: What a fucking moron.

Also, Reinkaos isn't a bad melodeath album by any means. Shit, it's better than Ancient God of Evil.

Still havent heard anythhing from Dawn so i can comment on that.

EDIT: lets not turn this into the next beherit discussion

we can at least agree the wrong dissection album even made it into the top 10

Putting-Your-Opinion-Out-On-The-Internet-Where-Angry-Depressed-People-Come-To-Put-Others-Down.png

Do TB and Mort have a secret gay affair going on or something? Seems like you two do nothing but bitch and fight with one another all over this place.

1. Master's Hammer - Ritual
2. Darkthrone - A Blaze In the Northern Sky
3. Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
4. Sacramentum - Far Away from the Sun
5. Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
6. Enslaved - Vikingligr veldi
7. Burzum - Filosofem
8. Immortal - Pure Holocaust
9. Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark
10. Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

Something like that. None of these albums are better than good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.