most listened to cd in your collection

breadfan

still demon of credence
Mar 8, 2003
new zealand
trademe.co.nz
This may be a hard question for some of you,but what cd in your collection have you listened to the most.

For me its probably Metallica-black or Metallica-Ride The Lightning.Metallica were my first favourite band and i was just getting into music when i heard them so .......

Don't know because I go through phases with certain bands most notably Sabbath, Maiden, Entombed, Therion, or Helloween. Dehumanizer and Clandestine are albums i'm always listening to.

Fiona Apple- Tidal. I was so obsessed with this album in 9th grade. I easily listened to it 100 times in the first two months I owned it alone. I still listen to it all the time and consider it to be one of my favorite albums...

Over the last year or so it's been Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph and With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness I reckon. Before that I think it was Opeth's My Arms Your Hearse.

its a tie - lamb of god as the palaces burn and bleeding through this is love this is murderous - havent found anything to usurp them in months

Recently, it'll be Jim Steinman's "Bad for Good".

Before that, there've been a whole slew of temporary permanent fixtures, such as:

Blind Guardian - "Nightfall In Middle Earth"
Frank Zappa - "Sheik Yerbouti"
Black Sabbath - "Never Say Die"
COF - "Cruelty And The Beast"
V/A - "The British Folk Collection"
Death - "Scream Bloody Gore"
Bal-Sagoth - "Battle Magic"
ELP - s/t

Since I am now listening to much more bands that what I was before, I have to give two answers :

In the past when I was listening to just a few metal bands : All my Megadeth's cds

Now that I listen to a lot of things : My two Ensiferum's cds

Actually, this thread could have been : What band has influenced you the most...or what was your favortie band and now what is it....or something like this.

Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
Devin Townsend - Accelerated Evolution / Terria
Strapping Young Lad - City
Iced Earth - Alive In Athens (yes, all 3 CDs)
In Flames - Clayman
Slayer - South of Heaven

and now just recently..

Evergrey - The Inner Circle

all-time favourites: -pantera/vulgar display of power :headbang:
-morbid angel/domination
-nirvana/nevermind
-C.O.F./dusk and her embrace

recent: -deftones/deftones
-fear factory/archetype
-old slayer :hotjump: